Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lebron James' high school career is OVER !!!

Mr. Fonz, if the only recourse you have is to go the physique criticism route, well, let's just say I'll pick brains over brawn any day.

jc

sooooooooooo, how about SVSM only beating mckinley by 1 without james. mckinley is a team starting mostly freshman and sophomores too.....

joncrane said:
Mr. Fonz, if the only recourse you have is to go the physique criticism route, well, let's just say I'll pick brains over brawn any day.

jc

LOL

No offense, but when it comes to intellectual prowess...I am his superior in every shape and form.

End of story.

If you would have been paying attention before, you would have seen the constant battering I took from him b/c he said i was out of shape blah, blah, blah.

I posted up and proved otherwise.

Now, its his turn and he's balking.

You know what thats called?

Being a hypocrite.

Fonz

you guys are hilarious. good to see you got your confidence back fonz. has babydoc created that other thread yet?

jc

Fonz said:

LOL

No offense, but when it comes to intellectual prowess...I am his superior in every shape and form.

End of story.

If you would have been paying attention before, you would have seen the constant battering I took from him b/c he said i was out of shape blah, blah, blah.

I posted up and proved otherwise.

Now, its his turn and he's balking.

You know what thats called?

Being a hypocrite.

Fonz

why havnt you answered my pm?

Top Bottom