Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lebron James' high school career is OVER !!!

Citruscide said:
Those shirt are probably the leather ones... they make leather jerseys... :)

C-ditty

i would seriously like to see a picture of the shirts.

also espn's quickie has a good article on the implications of this (companies can come at him now)

jc

my 2 cents(about all there worth)

really what do you expect from a kid without a dad, who has been given everything on a platter, plus he was set up big time

what really sucks a dick is that he will make(if he keeps his nose clean) more money than this whole elite board combined in our lifetime.

Did you know that 75% of the black community doesnt have fathers living in the same household.
:fro:

LOLOL ...I am sure he is cryin..LOL...all the way to the bank !

Millions are made off of this young man. admission to get into any of his games have gone up 10x. pay per viewing and all.....If he is a moron, he;s one of the richest...LOLOL

He looses nothing here. So what he can't play high school ball. sneaker endorsements alone will get him $20mil next year.

Stop being jealous fellaz, and what does the statistics on the black community having fatherless households have to do with anything ? also, what are the statistics compared to asians, caucasians and hispanics ?

Do you know that the majority of people on welfare are caucasians. maybe this explains why so many caucasians go ballistic in Post Offices and high schools in the mid west..LOLOL

Last edited:
2EZ2BRICH said:

Do you know that the majority of people on welfare are caucasians. maybe this explains why so many caucasians go ballistic in Post Offices and high schools in the mid west..LOLOL

Stick to analyzing sports.

2EZ2BRICH said:
you didn't study much math in high skool, did you?
If 60% of the population is caucasian and 15% of the population African-American, what percentage of each individual group needs to be on welfare until the actual numbers are equal? By your statistical analysis, the majority of households without fathers is also white.

LOL, that's like homosexuals yakking about the "fastest growing" group with AIDS being heterosexual women.

BTW, this Lebron James is just another piece of shit product demonstrating the values of our society and the unenviable ability of African-Americans to come up with diverse names for their offspring. :FRlol:

Last edited:
You can get the person out of the ghetto, but never get the ghetto out of them.

Man, pay my ass $7 million a year to play a professional sport. Hell, i wouldn't ever be caught driving drunk. I'd pay a close friend $100,000 just to be my full time chaffeur. Look at Iverson, Webber, J Howard, Michael Irving, other Cowboys. All making millions and don't know how to live without getting in trouble.

I'd just work out, go to strip joints, road trip around the country and visit every major college and bang all the whores. Then sell the video Millionaire Gone Wild for $5 :D

mekannik said:
http://www.suntimes.com/output/sports/james31.html

Accepted $845 of free clothing - Ohio Athletics (High School)'s limit is $100.

Way to go you moron....

Sorry to break it to you.

But all he has to do is give the merchandise back and all is well.

Its the EXACT same rules in the NCAA.

His team WILL FORFEIT the games he played while he had the merchandise but thats it.

His HS career will keep on going.

Fonz

thebabydoc said:
you didn't study much math in high skool, did you?
If 60% of the population is caucasian and 15% of the population African-American, what percentage of each individual group needs to be on welfare until the actual numbers are equal? By your statistical analysis, the majority of households without fathers is also white.

LOL, that's like homosexuals yakking about the "fastest growing" group with AIDS being heterosexual women.

BTW, this Lebron James is just another piece of shit product demonstrating the values of our society and the unenviable ability of African-Americans to come up with diverse names for their offspring. :FRlol:

FYI -

My major was Actuarial Science and Risk Management...liver lips ! i probably created the stats you are quoting back to me..LOLOL

Top Bottom