Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Lebron James' high school career is OVER !!!

Re: Re: Lebron James' high school career is OVER !!!

Fonz said:

Sorry to break it to you.

But all he has to do is give the merchandise back and all is well.

Its the EXACT same rules in the NCAA.

His team WILL FORFEIT the games he played while he had the merchandise but thats it.

His HS career will keep on going.

Fonz

SORRY TO BREAK IT TO YOU BUT YOU ARE WRONG. ALL WILL NOT BE WELL IF HE JUST GIVES IT BACK. SURE THAT WILL HELP HIS APPEAL, BUT ALL WILL NOT BE WELL. HE ALREADY ACCEPTED THE MATERIAL....CANT CHANGE THAT. THE RULES WERE BROKEN SO HE HAS TO BE REPRIMANDED FOR BREAKING THE RULES. HE HAS ALREADY OFFERED TO GIVE THEM BACK. THEY WERE USED FOR A PHOTOSHOOT AND THE STORE TOLD HIM HE COULD KEEP THEM.

THIS KID HAS BEEN GETTING SPECIAL TREATMENT THE WHOLE TIME. ALL THESE BASKETBALL CAMPS HE HAS ATTENDED WERE FOR FREE. HE STAYED IN NICE HOTELS WHILE THE OTHER KIDS STAYED IN DORMS AND WHAT NOT. HE ALSO HAS BEEN FLOWN OUT TO VARIOUS PLACES TO PLAY IN PICKUP GAMES WITH PLAYERS LIKE IVERSON AND JORDAN. THE CLEVELAND CAVS COACH ALSO HAD HIM FLOWN OUT TO PLAY WITH THE CAVS.

KAYNE

well if it wasnt for jealous political bodies this kind of shit wouldnt happen, if one of his teammates that sat the bench and wasnt even going to college on a bball scholarship, they wouldnt make light of it if he was the one who accepted the shirts, and all that ncaa and amatuer ruling shit needs to go, do you people realize how much money the government and the schools make off players jerseys and shit, and the players see none of that money!!! Hell the promoters of lebrons games make $50,000.00 each game, all off his name and playing, its time these ncaa rules change, and lebron already turned down a $15 million dollar contract earlier this year just to play highschool, he should have took the money and went and played in europe, would have been a better prep for the nba~~~

My "GED" got me 2 letters at the end of my name, "M" and "D". As well as a whole bunch of phone calls from "investment advisors" like you, all of whom I have outperformed on a regular basis for the past 15 years.

Were your classes all taught in the cellar of a tenament in Philly by a little old gnome wearing nothing but a bathrobe? I hope you went on hardship or minority scholarship because otherwise you got ripped off, slim.

:blow:

thebabydoc said:
My "GED" got me 2 letters at the end of my name, "M" and "D". As well as a whole bunch of phone calls from "investment advisors" like you, all of whom I have outperformed on a regular basis for the past 15 years.

Were your classes all taught in the cellar of a tenament in Philly by a little old gnome wearing nothing but a bathrobe? I hope you went on hardship or minority scholarship because otherwise you got ripped off, slim.

:blow:

Thats why your malpractice insurance is so high huh?

LOL

Fonz

Fonz said:

Thats why your malpractice insurance is so high huh?

LOL

Fonz
I see the resident ignoramus has come back for yet another beating. I don't blame you for being gone so long, that last series of humiliations was one of the worst I have seen and/or taken part of in my entire life.

I would respond to your actual post but I have no idea what it means. Plus I have to ask Puc if he'll lend me the rights to your ass so I can start the beating.

For a guy with so little to be laughing about you sure "LOL" a lot. Why don't you go back to swapping injections (both Fina and hot beef) with the cattle over there at A & M?

BTW: Did your diplomat whore of a mother have any children that lived or are you her only claim to fame?

Brich:
I really have no use for an overglorified stockbroker, and yes, my real estate portfolio alone is more than enough for your firm (so you're a principal, huh?). Fortunately for me, my returns continue to outperform those of any Wall Street firm and I have no use for you and yours, unlike a "famous golfer" with a high-skool education and an equally brilliant mind for investments. Figures you'd love ignorant miilionaire high-school dropouts and pro atheletes , they're the only people stupid enough to buy into your bullshit and let you manage their money for them.

BTW: none of this has any relevance to your complete ignorance of actual real-life statistics (e.g. biostatistics) as proven by your initial statement:
...the majority of people on welfare are caucasians. maybe this explains why so many caucasians go ballistic in Post Offices and high schools in the mid west..LOLOL.
They are the majority not because they represent the highest percentage in their individual group, they are the majority by virtue of the fact that they represent an overwhelming majority of the general population.

Not to sound too much like fonzie, but before you pick a battle with me, I suggest you look over the swath of destruction and waste laid on Fonz, Manny, and a host of others.

Leave this thread alone- it's about the piece of shit values the American (and world) public has displayed in elevating the most uneducated and ignorant portion of our population- actors and atheletes- to the level of deities and how most of the hard-working people here despise these people and what they represent as well as the message it sends to our next generation.

You want an intellectual battle from me? I'll start a separate thread for you and fonz. Despite your minimal armamentarium, I'll be happy to whup you senseless anyway. 2 on 1 might just make it fair but you might have to call in the redneck brigade as backup to even it out.

another great editing job by 2ez

good luck in all your endeavors. i wish you nothing but the best.

Last edited:
Couldn't let it go, could you?

Diff between me and the Donald is that I don't owe the bank shit. Plus I will occasionally pass by the dessert buffet without eating from it.

Also, I already told you only you weren't paying attention, much like you weren't during college if you went into financial advising.

Real Estate.

And it's not acquired, it's earned.

I wish you the best too, bro. Hopefully one day you'll find a job that actually creates something or helps people rather than taking a percentage of somebody's else's earned dollar. Maybe then you'll understand how you're nothing but a pawn in the bullshit world that is "high finance" and why most people view your kind as vultures and empty shells. Think about that while you're sitting at home alone with your nightly scotch on the rocks or with your wannabe-with-joe-millionaire girlfriend...

Oh yes, my family is VERY proud. The great American dream is to provide so that your children can be better off than you were as well as to produce a citizen who are moral in their behavior and contribute to their community and society. Sad to say, this generation is the first that has, for the most part, failed in this endeavor. My family has not.

Top Bottom