Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jets are gonna win this gutdamn playoff game

b/c the bungels coach is an idiot...your best players are palmer and ochocinco quit running the ball so much...bengals won so many games from behind this year b/c once they started passing the move the ball much much better

carson threw for shit cause he was overthrowing or throwing ten feet above everyone he looked at. benson did his part, but carson, marvin, and graham all shit the bed.

b/c the bungels coach is an idiot...your best players are palmer and ochocinco quit running the ball so much...bengals won so many games from behind this year b/c once they started passing the move the ball much much better

you';re an idiot and clearly know nothing about football.

revis is the best corner in the NFL and completely pwned ochocinco..again. he was a non factor. guess what happened when he tried to force a throw? yep...momentum changing INT

bengals were just simply outplayed. jets D is for real

why i wasted my breath on this post i have no idea

btw lol @ the jets hating pats fans rushing to post on the thread

revis is the best corner in the NFL and completely pwned ochocinco..again. he was a non factor. guess what happened when he tried to force a throw? yep...momentum changing INT

lol, unnecessary roughness, 15 yards

haha i love the passion for the jets

revis is the best corner in the league

jets d has been the best this year no question

u really think u can trust sanchez to guide u threw the playoffs, after a team shuts down the run??

i just cant see it happening.. if he string together a few good games with no turnovers , they got a chance to beat anyone though

btw if u watchd the bengals this year.. they are a running team this year

benson ran all over the jets..ocho got shut the fook down.. and palmer was getting sacked left and right

if anything the bengals should have ran more in the 1st half,when they were within 1 score

with the jets secondary and crazy blitz packages , u got a much better chance of moving the ball running unless u got peyton manning or something

haha i love the passion for the jets

revis is the best corner in the league

jets d has been the best this year no question

u really think u can trust sanchez to guide u threw the playoffs, after a team shuts down the run??

i just cant see it happening.. if he string together a few good games with no turnovers , they got a chance to beat anyone though

ok NFL analyst....which "run stopping" teams are still left in the playoffs right now, particularly the AFC? The colts? The Chargers with their pint sized, jamal williams-less front 7? LOL....both are near the bottom of the league in stopping the run. The colts have peyton manning though..so, that's a good enough weapon.

Teams have been stacking 8 and 9 in the box all season vs the jets and they still hvae been running it down peoples throats. they struggeled early on because of all the "Cutesy" play calling by Schottenheimer and stupid shit like giving up special team touchdowns. Bengals had like the 2rd or 3rd best run D in the league . How did they fair? When they overcommited to the run, they went playaction and burned the bengals for big plays. Interesting stat was that the bengals gave up the least 20+ yard plays in the NFL but got torced like 3-4 times in that game

maybe you didn't realize that sanchez had a 139.4 passing rating in that game and would have been higher had braylon edwards not dropped a wide open 40 yard bomb in the endzone.

bengals d > chargers d

but the offense is a different story. the game is going to come down to stopping philip rivers and putting pressure on him.

i'm not saying they're going to win, but when someone comes in with stupid and baseless reasons that aren't supported by stats or facts then it pisses me off. hit on a valid point then we can talk

Top Bottom