Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Jets are gonna win this gutdamn playoff game

ok NFL analyst....which "run stopping" teams are still left in the playoffs right now, particularly the AFC? The colts? The Chargers with their pint sized, jamal williams-less front 7? LOL....both are near the bottom of the league in stopping the run. The colts have peyton manning though..so, that's a good enough weapon.

Teams have been stacking 8 and 9 in the box all season vs the jets and they still hvae been running it down peoples throats. they struggeled early on because of all the "Cutesy" play calling by Schottenheimer and stupid shit like giving up special team touchdowns. Bengals had like the 2rd or 3rd best run D in the league . How did they fair? When they overcommited to the run, they went playaction and burned the bengals for big plays. Interesting stat was that the bengals gave up the least 20+ yard plays in the NFL but got torced like 3-4 times in that game

maybe you didn't realize that sanchez had a 139.4 passing rating in that game and would have been higher had braylon edwards not dropped a wide open 40 yard bomb in the endzone.

bengals d > chargers d

but the offense is a different story. the game is going to come down to stopping philip rivers and putting pressure on him.

i'm not saying they're going to win, but when someone comes in with stupid and baseless reasons that aren't supported by stats or facts then it pisses me off. hit on a valid point then we can talk

so u think everything is reg season stats??so i guess that means the colts automatically win the superbowl ..what happens in the reg season doesnt always translate to post season, if u think it does u got more to learn stat man .. gb d was #2 in the league in defense and no 1 against the run.. what happened?? cards ran over them for 156 yards
they passed all over them also but i wont mention that because cards can pass on anyone
there is your reg season stats out the window

why did gb hang because they got a good qb

just as easy as a good run defense can be ran all over by a poor run offense
a poor run defense can come with a game plan to stop the run, when a team cant pass and has no balance..can happen on any given day and u gotta be able to answer

u need balance to win and like i said sanchez will need to do something for them to make a run

so u think everything is reg season stats??so i guess that means the colts automatically win the superbowl ..what happens in the reg season doesnt always translate to post season, if u think it does u got more to learn stat man .. gb d was #2 in the league in defense and no 1 against the run.. what happened?? cards ran over them for 156 yards
they passed all over them also but i wont mention that because cards can pass on anyone
there is your reg season stats out the window

why did gb hang because they got a good qb

just as easy as a good run defense can be ran all over by a poor run offense
a poor run defense can come with a game plan to stop the run, when a team cant pass and has no balance..can happen on any given day and u gotta be able to answer

u need balance to win and like i said sanchez will need to do something for them to make a run

cowboys seem like the most balanced team right now

i am a fucking avid chargers fan, like i've posted in 489453 other threads so far..... CW is very accurate with his predictions, and it's why i wanted to play any team besides the jets. However, @ SD will be very hard for the jets. I don't want to jynx anything, and i think it's going to be a great game- i can only hope for the best. Every other year when i've said something about SD we've lost so not going to this year.

most people are picking SD to come out of the AFC from what i've seen

i am a fucking avid chargers fan, like i've posted in 489453 other threads so far..... CW is very accurate with his predictions, and it's why i wanted to play any team besides the jets. However, @ SD will be very hard for the jets. I don't want to jynx anything, and i think it's going to be a great game- i can only hope for the best. Every other year when i've said something about SD we've lost so not going to this year.

I still say it will be Jets and Ravens in the AFC Finals

lol @ play anyone but the jets, o boy

u cant beat the jets, i hate to see what the colts or vikings would do to ur team

you';re an idiot and clearly know nothing about football.

revis is the best corner in the NFL and completely pwned ochocinco..again. he was a non factor. guess what happened when he tried to force a throw? yep...momentum changing INT

bengals were just simply outplayed. jets D is for real

why i wasted my breath on this post i have no idea

btw lol @ the jets hating pats fans rushing to post on the thread

I love you and all internet little bro, but do you ever read what you say about sports at the beginning of the season and then revisit it at the middle or end?

Top Bottom