Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

It's funny how the world views us Americans as dumbasses.

Razorguns said:
No. Mom's american.

Thanks for your insightful contribution to the conversation. Cookies and juice are to the left.

Wasn't it you that said something to the effect of the following statements??

1. Maintaining an old car is much better (financially) than buying a new one?
(Speaking of, how's the 3000GT doing these days??)

2. Banks are a silly way of paying for large ticket items, better to charge them on a credit card and pay 18+ % interest?

I am sure Wodin can come up with several more of your "enlightened" thoughts.

XBiker said:
Wasn't it you that said something to the effect of the following statements??

1. Maintaining an old car is much better (financially) than buying a new one?
(Speaking of, how's the 3000GT doing these days??)

2. Banks are a silly way of paying for large ticket items, better to charge them on a credit card and pay 18+ % interest?

I am sure Wodin can come up with several more of your "enlightened" thoughts.

Okay dude. Now you're startin' to freak me out here...

atydueceoifvet said:
Fuck them is right, both them places suck, everywhere in this world all they wish for is to BE Americans. They want everything that is American everywhere, the "hate" for us is nothing but pure jealosy over the greatest country in the history of this earth. It's like midgets thinking there's an inside joke to the benfits of being small.

Enter prime example number one.

I hate to say it but ive seen some less than acceptable behavior by my fellow americans in other countries, and it pisses me off cause it gives us all a bad rap

USMC fighter said:
I hate to say it but ive seen some less than acceptable behavior by my fellow americans in other countries, and it pisses me off cause it gives us all a bad rap
stop whining

HS Lifter said:
We all had a laugh and made fun of stupid Americans together.

Anyway, its funny how the world thinks we are a bunch of morons(and they do have a point, since Im sure many Americans couldn't locate Morocco on a map).

You fucking turd. The chick was hot? You ought to be ashamed.

Top Bottom