Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

It's funny how the world views us Americans as dumbasses.

HS Lifter said:
It looks like you are lighting up in the middle of some forrest.

yessir, overlooking the mississippi river near the mn/ws border

What's worse : not to be able to locate Morroco on a map or don't care what Morroco is ?

getting back to the original post, yeah most americans wouldn't know where morrocco is in Africa. just like most euro's couldn't locate s.dakota on a map. I don't think this makes them ignorant

HS Lifter said:
what, btw, thanks for the red.... you are lucky im not sicking the bomb squad on you.

Do it. I would only find it funny to be bombed by a bunch of faggots who would try to find a sense of enjoyment in forming a "gang of bullies" on an online message board in order to shut up opinions they dislike. Seriously the geighest fucking thing I've seen in at least 15 minutes.

Gambino said:
getting back to the original post, yeah most americans wouldn't know where morrocco is in Africa. just like most euro's couldn't locate s.dakota on a map. I don't think this makes them ignorant

I think there is a difference between states ina country versus the damn country itself.

Atleast knowing that it is somewhere in Africa is enough...

Remind me of Bush who talked about the "president of Spain" while there is a king of Spain, a prime minister but no president :rolleyes:

Anthrax said:
Remind me of Bush who talked about the "president of Spain" while there is a king of Spain, a prime minister but no president :rolleyes:

G Dub reinforces the streotype that many Americans dont know shit about the world around them.

Top Bottom