Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

It's funny how the world views us Americans as dumbasses.

Americans aren't quite as aware of politics or culture in Eurasia as Europeans. Go figure. Some Euros are just pissed off that they are not looking forward to much growth in the forseeable future. They see a few relatively fatter and more monolingual Americans touring Europe in Khaki shorts, bad sneakers and even worse shirts; McDonalds is in every major city in the world; the USA is more prevalent worldwide in economic and political news - and they get defensive and generalize.

Americans aren't stupid obviously. That said, the lack of knowledge of anything outside of the US for the average American can sometimes be appalling.

Y_Lifter said:
Maybe they were just assuming all people that work at FOTOMAT booths
don't know much Geography. No offense to photo peeps..

:lmao:

d3track said:
i think i have come across more ignorant americans than just stupid....

Ignorant because they don't live like you?
Ignorant because they don't know the location of a African country?
Igrnorant because they believe in different things than you?

what makes us "ignorant?"
I will gladly put my brain next to yours in the square off, odds are my brain is equal if not superior to yours...does that make you ignorant?

what never ceases to amaze me is how amazingly similar alomst everyone is.

But we walk around saying we are different and trying to carve out an identity for ourselves, while almost everyone lives a boring, balh, nothing special life.

Our ability to deceive is great.

Gambino said:
Ignorant because they don't live like you?
Ignorant because they don't know the location of a African country?
Igrnorant because they believe in different things than you?

what makes us "ignorant?"
I will gladly put my brain next to yours in the square off, odds are my brain is equal if not superior to yours...does that make you ignorant?

i would say ignorant because of how they have viewed others based soley on things like race or religion

not all americans
but i have come across plenty in my lifetime

and some of these people have been extreamly inteligent

i hope you read my post again and notice i said i have come across more ignorant americans than stupid

thats my view of my life experience
hell, maybe i'm the ignorant one for giving people a chance instead of making a quick desicion about them...

Top Bottom