Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

It's funny how the world views us Americans as dumbasses.

If you consider the quality of education and median iq of folks in this country as a whole .. they're right -- we *are* dumbasses.

But next time remind them -- that if you select distinct select areas of the country (new england, san francisco, seattle, etc.) and now compare the intellect and educational level of it's citizens...we BLOW them away!

These are also the bright geographic areas that are full of creative, intelligent minds who invent the technologies that those foreigners kiss our asses to purchase and adopt.

Just because we're a melting pot, that has a massive population of foreign born citizens from 3rd world countries with little to no education -- doesn't mean everyone is now uneducated and can barely read/write proper english.

Saying "americans" (with it's wide-varying degree of people on both ends of the educational scale) are stupid -- is akin to saying "All europeans are stupid". Without taking into accordance Europe has countries, cultures, races and obviously not all are the same.

(sigh...you'd be surprised how much i have to argue this point with arrogant brits who continually decry how americans are over-rated in the intelligence part).

Easy version: next time someone says Americans are stupid. Just say "no. You're stupid. Stupid". :)

Last edited:
MattTheSkywalker said:
Germany.

land of 12% unemployment. land of people who cut backdoor deals with Saddam Hussein.

Ignorant Krauts.

I've always wondered the same thing. The world think Americans are ignorants. Ok, maybe it's true. Most of Americans don't know wtf is morocco (sp?) But Germany has like 12% of unemployment, the rest of Europe is fucked. They don't even have half the technology we have/develop. So at the end, where is the difference? or what is the priority?

51sec.jpg

Maybe they were just assuming all people that work at FOTOMAT booths
don't know much Geography. No offense to photo peeps..

there is a lot of stupir people, everywhere....
one thing, when you say:
"They don't even have half the technology we have/develop."
I think that many foreigner work for USA........so I do'nt really agree with this....
Maybe you have more money so you can make more things that us....

Top Bottom