Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

It's funny how the world views us Americans as dumbasses.

what a pussy

Look, anyone can find many obscure things like this Morocco thing ( which isn't anything anyway. Who knows what % of Americans vs. Germans could do it )

Theory standards of "dumbness" like this mean nothing. Real world results are all that matters and what all theory is designed to improve anyway.

And in the real world, Germany has an extremely dismal history, while America's heritage is incredible.

HS Lifter ought to be ashamed for siding with two german bitches and mocking his own country... I would suppose he may be of liberal persuasion though which in modern terms means anti-US more than pro-humanity

HS Lifter said:
I think there is a difference between states ina country versus the damn country itself.

Atleast knowing that it is somewhere in Africa is enough...

I am a college graduate and I couldn't pinpoint morroco on a african map. I would guess that it is on the west side. Does this make me ignorant? No, because Morrocco's geographic location is unimportant to my carrer and interests. If i were to travel there, which i have no desire to, i would study up on it...

AristotleBC said:
Look, anyone can find many obscure things like this Morocco thing ( which isn't anything anyway. Who knows what % of Americans vs. Germans could do it )

Theory standards of "dumbness" like this mean nothing. Real world results are all that matters and what all theory is designed to improve anyway.

And in the real world, Germany has an extremely dismal history, while America's heritage is incredible.

HS Lifter may be an "ok guy" but ought to be ashamed for siding with two german bitches and mocking his own country
stop whining

Who cares where Morocco is?

Just because it's a country doesn't mean shit. Look at North America. It's "1" country with 52 states.

It's not my fault that Africa can't get it's shit together and organize itself into states instead of coutnry after country. It's just confusing when you think of it like that.

Ask any European where Idaho is and you'd probably get a bunch of responses that aren't even close. And I'd be willing to bet that Idaho is more important to the economy of the world than Morocco is.

Let's compare briefly:

Morocco:

The National product: GDP is about $70.3 billion (1993 est.),

Idaho:

$3.0 billion in GDP - 9% of state GDP---Economic Benefits of Aviation to Your State---That's from the aviation industry alone. Total GDP for Idaho is roughly 33 billion, or was. Same goes for Morocco as both estimates are a little outdated.

Our "little" state of Idaho (83,574 square miles) makes half of what the whole country of Morocco (446,550 sq km=982,410 square miles.) makes.

FUCK Morocco. :yawn:

had a russian GF that was fond of telling me how easy it is to make money in the US and that all the foreigners were coming here and making it big
I felt like telling her for every "foreigner" making it big here,there are a thousand ringing up my 12 pack at the zip mart

Top Bottom