Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is it just me or does betting go in streaks?

puddlemonkey

thou shalt not shill
EF VIP
Happened to me all last year, and this year looks to be more of the same. I came off a 13 for 15 winning streak, had a gut feeling I was about to crash and burn, I'm now 2 for my last 11. Is this normal gambling procedure?

Happened to me all last year, and this year looks to be more of the same. I came off a 13 for 15 winning streak, had a gut feeling I was about to crash and burn, I'm now 2 for my last 11. Is this normal gambling procedure?

i've gone on several cold streaks. not quite that bad, but it does happen to me at least.

Definitely run hot and cold but not as extreme as 13/15 and 2/11.

NFL has not been good to me so far and I don't know College football.

I believe we all create our own luck, I started braggin about my hot streak about the same time you did and i been shyt ever since.....................................

X actly it was a private brag a little bitty kinda brag more like a hey i'm better than you egomaniac kinda brag, but i repent my bad ways and i will never brag again......now please renew my good karma

Top Bottom