Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm not sure but..i think my boyfriend is mad at me

lol i've said sorry soo many times b/c i'm too tired. :P now where'd i put my vagina

ZKaudio said:
lol i've said sorry soo many times b/c i'm too tired.

sissy... I'll do it no matter how tired I am, even if I fall half dead afterwards.

Smurfy said:

thanks for the response. actually he wasn't MAD about any of it. He was a bit annoyed but we both laughed about it today when we discussed it. He loves me. He knows i get tired at night. He is understanding of that. He did leave without saying goodbye sort of to get back at me knowing i would wake up with a frown cuz he wasnt there.

Believe me he is NOT being deprived. LOL. He gets it all weekend every weekend.

So basically you are saying I was dead on.

Maybe he isn't mad now, but he was frustrated then, close enough, and he wacked off later (I guarentee it) so he can't really be mad now, he had some release, besides being MAD would just hurt his future chances at poon and make things awkward.

basically, I'm glad you learned your lesson, next time, if you fall asleep, at least do it with panties off and legs spread.

Lestat is right, Angry Dick gets no poohntang, we all know that, thats why we never tell you what we really think about your stupid ass "guess what happened to me at work today" story,
the whole time I'm thinking (((( Bitch! STFU and get naked before the kid wakes up)))

Takes Lestat's advice, next time you fall sleep make sure your shorts panties are only wrapped around one leg... and leave a box of tissues near by so he can plug you up and you won't drip all over the couch.

Him leaving in that way was pretty lame....

My girl and myself have done this to each other many times..I seem to do it more often so she gets annoyed but deals with it.

When you're up all day and tired it's bound to happen a couple times.

Just make an attempt to have sex than relax and pass out...that avoids the confrontation of one feeling the other lacks interest because they feel asleep and made it seem like they weren't happy to see you.

Sebass67 said:

Trust me...he is fighting a STRONG male urge to be frustrated...Maybe that's why he left...maybe he just knew he would sya something stupid if he stuck around and he didn;t want to foster any negativity. Good move on his part.

I don't know if this holds true in all situations but...

When women are tired and a man is coming they succumb to sleep....b/c their sleep drive is greater then their sex drive on the other hand men, no matter how tired, will get up for it no matter what. Damn one time i pulled an allnighter..and it was 9pm the next day and i still put out. and then....CRASH....

i totally agree. there are so many factors that make men and women different in this respect. the bottom line is, we each have to be sensitive and considerate of the other person's needs. i was exhausted. he was horny. in this instance, it didnt work out the way he wanted it to. in another instance it might not work out for me. who knows. but, we get over it b/c in the grand scheme of things, this particular instance is not all that important. plus, i will have fun making up for my indescretions LOL

Big Rick Rock said:
Lestat is right, Angry Dick gets no poohntang, we all know that, thats why we never tell you what we really think about your stupid ass "guess what happened to me at work today" story,
the whole time I'm thinking (((( Bitch! STFU and get naked before the kid wakes up)))

Takes Lestat's advice, next time you fall sleep make sure your shorts panties are only wrapped around one leg... and leave a box of tissues near by so he can plug you up and you won't drip all over the couch.

Nah LOL. Im not the Chatty Kathy type. I dont make him sit there and listen to me babble. he does most of the babbling to be honest. every other time he comes over we usually have sex a few times, cuddle then he goes home. this time it just didnt work out that way. and thankfully he loves me and respects me enough to not hold a grudge about it

smurfy, you seem alot like my girl. Total tomboy, hates most all the typical girlie shit, kinda like dating your best friend only with great tits and good p***y.

Dial_tone said:
smurfy, you seem alot like my girl. Total tomboy, hates most all the typical girlie shit, kinda like dating your best friend only with great tits and good p***y.

Im not total tomboy but....IM a no-nonsense kinda gal. Fact is, I dont need anything. Low maintenance you could say.

Top Bottom