Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm not sure but..i think my boyfriend is mad at me

Well, the next time he's TOO TIRED TO PERFORM .........

Don't let him forget it.
God I really hate that.

its natural for a guy with all the frustration pent up to be pissed and leave early

i;d just tell him i was tired and will make it up to him next time u feel tired

Smurfy said:

He got off the couch and played on the computer for a bit, then when i woke up at 1am, he was gone LOL He had brought a bag to spend the night and go to work the next morning.

it depends on if whether by "playing on the computer" he managed to take care of business..if he jerked off and left he's a jerk...if he was horny and felt uncomfortable jerking off at your place and hence went home..he gets a pass

btw,I haven't read but 3-4 posts before posting..I could be coming from left field as this thread could be talkin' bout Bush's "war" service by now

Re: Re: I'm not sure but..i think my boyfriend is mad at me

4everhung said:

btw,I haven't read but 3-4 posts before posting..I could be coming from left field as this thread could be talkin' bout Bush's "war" service by now

No, you are right in line with all the other brown-nosers ;)
j/k bro

anabolicmd said:
So when you felt yourself getting sleepy, why didnt you at that moment pull his pants down for a quickie stroke 'n suck or something, then go ahead and sleep? That would have been the proper thing to do. Its not like you went out like a light, you had plenty of time while you were getting drowsy to give him siomething to tide him over. His need for sex is way more intense than your need for sleep, you could have put off sleep for five minutes and given the guy a little something for his trouble, instead you put off sex "till the weekend". Damn right hes pissed of.

I almost believe you're a guy now.

gonelifting said:
Ill make it up to him tonight and all weekend if i can. I want to take him out to dinner, bake him something for dessert and then do whatever it is he wants the rest of the night :)

Damn! Now that's a good girlfriend! [/B][/QUOTE] [/B][/QUOTE]my sentiments exactly

Re: Re: Re: I'm not sure but..i think my boyfriend is mad at me

anabolicmd said:

No, you are right in line with all the other brown-nosers ;)
j/k bro

Hey I said I'd be upset,

but this isn't something to get mad over. I mean heck I'd just be grateful there will be a next time.

We've had a wonderful evening thus far. We had awesome sex, went out to dinner had a few drinks, now Im about to get my groove on again.

Thanks for all the responses.

Smurfy said:
We've had a wonderful evening thus far. We had awesome sex, went out to dinner had a few drinks, now Im about to get my groove on again.

Thanks for all the responses.

Hook up the web cam.

Big Rick Rock said:

depends how serious you are... there is no reason why you should have to wear a rubber if you have InHouse Pussy.
Thats one of the incentives of being monogamous, safety... tell her to go on the pill and get ready to be injected with cream like a twinky.
yeah thats why I prefer "inhouse pussy" as opposed to "freelance pussy"

Top Bottom