Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm not sure but..i think my boyfriend is mad at me

Smurfy said:

He is still an idiot.

I know he is... thats besindes the point. here he was giving you an honest answer...

So how long have you and your man been doing it bare back? when did you reach that decision and how?

Smurfy said:

He is still an idiot.

Sweetheart, you are the one who slept through a date with your boyfriend. I might be an idiot, but I do know how to make a pot of coffee, whats your excuse?

Smurfy said:
good. Im glad we are seeing eye to eye

come on and answer my questions!

Smurfy said:
good. Im glad we are seeing eye to eye

lol, you only see eye to eye with people who blindly support you. Too bad none of them are your boyfriend.
Signing off,
peace and respect.

Big Rick Rock said:

I know he is... thats besindes the point. here he was giving you an honest answer...

So how long have you and your man been doing it bare back? when did you reach that decision and how?

sorry. didnt see youre questions.

bareback since a while after we started dating almost 2 years ago. he was a virgin. after i got my clean bill of health we went full force lol

Me & the current agreed to wait four years on bareback; after one year I'm ready to renegotiate the contract.

;)

Smurfy said:

sorry. didnt see youre questions.

bareback since a while after we started dating almost 2 years ago. he was a virgin. after i got my clean bill of health we went full force lol

so did you just say... "forget the condoms, cum inside I'm on the Depo Shot" ?

how did you approach it?

Top Bottom