Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm not sure but..i think my boyfriend is mad at me

Lestat said:
so you hadn't seen him since sunday?

I'll tell you right now how it went down.

He was excited to come over, thinking and planning on having sex ALL day.

He gets there, and you are less then enthusiastic to see him, this is strike one... it kills the mood a bit for him, gives him less incentive to try.

He stays with you talking, giving you time to warm up, hoping that he's gonna get some play... although all this time he's growing frustrated.. he probably has no clue what you guys talked about. strike two.

he goes to the computer and you don't make any effort to stop him, strike three.. your done, go to sleep biotch and don't expect to see me in the morning.

I bet he wacked off later that night.
man I'm a genius

Smurfy said:
Last night he came over at the planned time of 9:45 pm. I had not seen him since Sunday. So i fell asleep at about 9:00 putting my son to bed. Then i forced myself up at 9:30 so i could be awake for when he got there. Yui ever done this? Fallen asleep for the night then had to peel yourself out of the bed 1/2 hour later? It's not easy. anyhow...

he gets here 9:45 pm and Im groggy needless to say and Im laying onthe couch. We talk for a while, laugh yadda yadda, Im all comfy cuddled up to his big warm body on the couch...and i slowly but surely just fall back into a delightful slumber.

He got off the couch and played on the computer for a bit, then when i woke up at 1am, he was gone LOL He had brought a bag to spend the night and go to work the next morning.

Hmmm.....Im guessing he is pissed that i fell asleep. Im guessing he is pissed cuz there was no sex. What do you think?

I can[t call him right now b/c he is at work training his clients. But, as a guy, would this make you mad?

cum meat mey

SublimeZM said:
im giving you negative karma, smurfy.

valentines day, and you fall asleep after not seein ghim for a week? its not necessarily about the sex, but that he wanted to spend time with you, and you ditch him for some z's.

you coulda at least pulled your pants down for him before you dozed off...
lmao i used to be hilarious

Forge said:
If he was expecting sex and didn't get it (because you fell asleep) then yeah, he's probably a bit upset. My wife works late and sometimes I'm all horny and ready to go when she comes home but she just falls asleep instead. It isn't easy for a horny guy to deal with that. I usually do just what your guy did, go play on the computer or watch TV, something to get my mind off of the lack of sex.

Just ask him next time you talk to him, only way to know for sure.

I just masturbate. Once I reach the point of no return from horniness, I've gotta get it out.

Lumberg said:
god-damn Smurfy!

You can fall asleep in my arms any time!

Hell I'd be putting sleeping pills in your water!

I was wondering why a girl would marry and move her kid across country for a guy that into skateboard wheels and pot.

But, that motha fuka has some seeerious E game!!!!!!!!!!@##()#(#O

Dial_tone said:
Me & the current agreed to wait four years on bareback; after one year I'm ready to renegotiate the contract.

;)

It has been 4 yrs now.

How do you like hitting bareback bro??????!@!@!!!

all the whey said:
I was wondering why a girl would marry and move her kid across country for a guy that into skateboard wheels and pot.

But, that motha fuka has some seeerious E game!!!!!!!!!!@##()#(#O

:lmao: yeah, he even got her to beat her kid and make him cry and then she posted on EF like nothing happened

biteme said:
I just masturbate. Once I reach the point of no return from horniness, I've gotta get it out.

Yeah, I'm like that too. I can't sleep if I go to bed horny and don't get any, I have to either jerk off or sleep like shit that night.

Lestat's response was pretty much spot on too.

LOL, I don't even remember this thread... :D

Just about any guy would hope to be met at the door, payed a little attention and then have his brains screwed out.

So yeah, I bet he was disappointed. As long as it doesn't happen regularly it shouldn't be a problem.

Top Bottom