Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm not sure but..i think my boyfriend is mad at me

so you hadn't seen him since sunday?

I'll tell you right now how it went down.

He was excited to come over, thinking and planning on having sex ALL day.

He gets there, and you are less then enthusiastic to see him, this is strike one... it kills the mood a bit for him, gives him less incentive to try.

He stays with you talking, giving you time to warm up, hoping that he's gonna get some play... although all this time he's growing frustrated.. he probably has no clue what you guys talked about. strike two.

he goes to the computer and you don't make any effort to stop him, strike three.. your done, go to sleep biotch and don't expect to see me in the morning.

I bet he wacked off later that night.

Dial_tone said:
Me & the current agreed to wait four years on bareback; after one year I'm ready to renegotiate the contract.

;)

Damn bro, you signed up for the four year plan?

Lestat said:

He gets there, and you are less then enthusiastic to see him, this is strike one... it kills the mood a bit for him, gives him less incentive to try.

He stays with you talking, giving you time to warm up, hoping that he's gonna get some play... although all this time he's growing frustrated.. he probably has no clue what you guys talked about. strike two.

he goes to the computer and you don't make any effort to stop him, strike three.. your done, go to sleep biotch and don't expect to see me in the morning.

LMAO

Lestat said:

Bingo. She prolly cut farts in her sleep too, but thats just an educated guess.

Dial_tone said:
Me & the current agreed to wait four years on bareback; after one year I'm ready to renegotiate the contract.

;)

depends how serious you are... there is no reason why you should have to wear a rubber if you have InHouse Pussy.
Thats one of the incentives of being monogamous, safety... tell her to go on the pill and get ready to be injected with cream like a twinky.

Big Rick Rock said:

so did you just say... "forget the condoms, cum inside I'm on the Depo Shot" ?

how did you approach it?

lol no. it didnt go down like that!

it was pretty much like i went to get the shot with the intention that we would not have to use condoms. he isnt the CUM INSIDE kinda guy anyhow. He likes to shoot it all over me (can;t say that i mid this either LOL).

Smurfy said:

lol no. it didnt go down like that!

it was pretty much like i went to get the shot with the intention that we would not have to use condoms. he isnt the CUM INSIDE kinda guy anyhow. He likes to shoot it all over me (can;t say that i mid this either LOL).

LOL nice!

you are a trooper girl... <Salute>

what is your personal preference? you like his sticky between your legs? or you rather it all over your chest/back ?

Lestat said:

thanks for the response. actually he wasn't MAD about any of it. He was a bit annoyed but we both laughed about it today when we discussed it. He loves me. He knows i get tired at night. He is understanding of that. He did leave without saying goodbye sort of to get back at me knowing i would wake up with a frown cuz he wasnt there.

Believe me he is NOT being deprived. LOL. He gets it all weekend every weekend.

steeeerrrike.

Smurfy said:

thanks for the response. actually he wasn't MAD about any of it. He was a bit annoyed but we both laughed about it today when we discussed it. He loves me. He knows i get tired at night. He is understanding of that. He did leave without saying goodbye sort of to get back at me knowing i would wake up with a frown cuz he wasnt there.

Believe me he is NOT being deprived. LOL. He gets it all weekend every weekend.

Trust me...he is fighting a STRONG male urge to be frustrated...Maybe that's why he left...maybe he just knew he would sya something stupid if he stuck around and he didn;t want to foster any negativity. Good move on his part.

I don't know if this holds true in all situations but...

When women are tired and a man is coming they succumb to sleep....b/c their sleep drive is greater then their sex drive on the other hand men, no matter how tired, will get up for it no matter what. Damn one time i pulled an allnighter..and it was 9pm the next day and i still put out. and then....CRASH....

Top Bottom