Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm not sure but..i think my boyfriend is mad at me

Smurfy said:
We've had a wonderful evening thus far. We had awesome sex,

I still think you should be careful with this guy. It seems like hes with you for pretty shallow reasons. If you are also into a casual relationship based on sex then thats cool, but if you are getting more deply involved, Id definitely take a step back and examine how deeply he really cares about you. Because walking out on you because you didnt satisfy him that night is classic passive aggressive behavior, and could be an indicator of his true feelings for you, imho, as harsh as it sounds.

Big Rick Rock said:
Lestat is right, Angry Dick gets no poohntang, we all know that, thats why we never tell you what we really think about your stupid ass "guess what happened to me at work today" story,
the whole time I'm thinking (((( Bitch! STFU and get naked before the kid wakes up)))

Takes Lestat's advice, next time you fall sleep make sure your shorts panties are only wrapped around one leg... and leave a box of tissues near by so he can plug you up and you won't drip all over the couch.
the Xwife and I stopped,not settled,many arguments with sex..I'd just pick her up and carry her to the bedroom...of course things didn't ultimately work out,but we were having great sex a week prior to our divorce

anabolicmd said:

I still think you should be careful with this guy. It seems like hes with you for pretty shallow reasons. If you are also into a casual relationship based on sex then thats cool, but if you are getting more deply involved, Id definitely take a step back and examine how deeply he really cares about you. Because walking out on you because you didnt satisfy him that night is classic passive aggressive behavior, and could be an indicator of his true feelings for you, imho, as harsh as it sounds.

Thanks for your response.

Actually this isnt a casual relationship at all. We've been together for 2 yrs and it goes much deeper than sex. And like i said, after i talked to him about it the next day he wasn't even mad at me. Just a bit perturbed at the moment. Mainly because he came over and 1/2 hour later i fell asleep LOL SO ultimately the night didnt end up as planned. But he understands that sometimes these things happen (especially with me cuz i get tired at night LOL). I did feel bad about falling asleep, and he knew i felt bad. And he knew i would make up for it the next night which i did LOL

Smurfy said:

Thanks for your response.

Actually this isnt a casual relationship at all. We've been together for 2 yrs and it goes much deeper than sex.

Damn I hate it when that happens.

im giving you negative karma, smurfy.

valentines day, and you fall asleep after not seein ghim for a week? its not necessarily about the sex, but that he wanted to spend time with you, and you ditch him for some z's.

you coulda at least pulled your pants down for him before you dozed off...

Smurfy said:
Last night he came over at the planned time of 9:45 pm. I had not seen him since Sunday. So i fell asleep at about 9:00 putting my son to bed. Then i forced myself up at 9:30 so i could be awake for when he got there. Yui ever done this? Fallen asleep for the night then had to peel yourself out of the bed 1/2 hour later? It's not easy. anyhow...

he gets here 9:45 pm and Im groggy needless to say and Im laying onthe couch. We talk for a while, laugh yadda yadda, Im all comfy cuddled up to his big warm body on the couch...and i slowly but surely just fall back into a delightful slumber.

He got off the couch and played on the computer for a bit, then when i woke up at 1am, he was gone LOL He had brought a bag to spend the night and go to work the next morning.

Hmmm.....Im guessing he is pissed that i fell asleep. Im guessing he is pissed cuz there was no sex. What do you think?

I can[t call him right now b/c he is at work training his clients. But, as a guy, would this make you mad?
hey you was dead tired. he'll get over it! If not dump him and take me instead.

Top Bottom