Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

If you could take a pill that would guarentee that you would live forever....

That's a fascinating life story sofageorge! :) Can you still make muscle gains after all that time or you just maintain?

tordön said:
Make truth your religion, not religion your truth.

You do that.
:lmao:

And no, I would never take such a pill. There has been only one immortal that has walked this earth, and I hope you know Him.

Why you ask, you got some immortality pills? If not then who really gives a fuck, isn't this the anabolic board? If it was the picking my ass at home stupid questions board then I can understand, lol.

decadense said:
That's a fascinating life story sofageorge! :) Can you still make muscle gains after all that time or you just maintain?

That's a very important question you asked Decadense!

For about the first 1,900 years my gains were non existant. Then, in the 1940s I started experimenting with the first testosterones that were being given to the German soldiers. Then in the early '60s D-bol and Deca let me make even more gains. Parabolin was another step up in the '80s. And in the early '90s when GH and slin came on the scene I definitely went up a few more solid pounds... so all in all I would say I have made more gains in the last 30 years than in all of the two thousand years before that. Anabolic steroids, 'slin, and GH have definitely brought us great advancement.

SofaGeorge "There can be only one."

I am already a cross between Groundhog Day and Highlander. I've lived an unnecessarily hard life and haven't offed myself despite being an idiot so I'll try it without the pill. Besides, man is doing his damndest to use this little rock up. Our future is fucked for sure. You'd be the only person sitting on an uninhabitable stone.

Re: Re: If you could take a pill that would guarentee that you would live forever....

Maxx Out said:

No! I wouldn't be able to watch all my loved ones go! Call me a softy... :p .

:lmao: LMAO at your avatar Maxx Out. It's about time you got that up. ;)

I take it

I already take it. It's called Halo and it will make me live forever! OR maybe that is supposed to be 'make my liver never' work

Top Bottom