Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I think that if Florida beats Ohio State that Boise State should be co national champions

Whereas I think the BCS is totally fucked, I also think that if Boise wants to be a perinial national contender they need to move out of the WAC. Also Oklahoma played a sloppy and all around bad game until half way through the fourth quarter and still nearly won. I like Boise and all but they in no way are deserving of a title shot until they play several ranked teams each season. Also with 11-12 games a conference championship and a playoff system there would be far too many games. Remember these are college kids hopefully trying to get an education at the same time as playing football.

Cheers,
Scotsman

you could cure a lot of the ills in the system by letting the oddsmakers rank the teams
from start to finish

4everhung said:
you could cure a lot of the ills in the system by letting the oddsmakers rank the teams
from start to finish
Or trade on it like the stock market....people who are willing to invest the money get the final match-up we want ala TradesSports.

Kijinnmaru-inconceivable.jpg

Top Bottom