Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Husband Goes To Jail For Shooting Robber Who Was Holding His Wife At Gun Point

True story...

A few months ago, I was at home after watching MNF and was about to retire for the evening. I had been at a sports bar earlier in the evening and had consumed a decent amount of chicken wings and alcohol (obviously cutting...).

It's right about 12 AM and my cell rings. It's an 800 #, then I recognize it... ADT is calling me. There's been a security breach at my work, one of the doors was opened.

I disconnect, grab my gun, my mag light, a blanket and my truck keys.

As I am flying to my place of business at double the speed limit, it occurs to me that I am still intoxicated. Granted, I am fully in control of my vehicle (even at the accelerated speeds), but I know my body.

As I approach the entrance to the business park, I come right up on a county sheriff that (it appears) is responding to the alarm. As soon as I see him, I turn on my hazards and fly past him. He had already slowed down as he saw me approaching at a high rate of speed, but I wasn't about to fuck around and let some assholes rob me again (Work had been broken in to about 6 weeks earlier).

I pull up to the rear of work and see a back door standing open. Same side of the building as the window which was broken and used as the point of entry for the first burglary.

I skid to a stop, lock n load and jump outta my truck.

I am quickly, but cautiously approaching the open door when the deputy pulls up and tells me to back off.

I identify myself as the business owner and that I am armed with a firearm that is loaded. The deputy had already exited his cruiser and had drawn his firearm. He now knows that I have a loaded weapon, so I cautiously put my arms out and point the weapon in a safe direction. He instructs me to surrender my weapon and I comply. He then instructs me to get back in my vehicle and stay put, I comply as well.

At this time another deputy has arrived on scene. Deputy #1 locks my gun in his car and they begin to enter the building.

I anxiously await for the deputies to complete their search. They emerge from the building and ask me to come inside. I do a thorough examination and nothing appear to have been stolen (the thieves got a PC in the first break in). I converse with the deputies and they ask me if I have been drinking.

Obviously, lying to them at this point isn't a good idea, so I tell them the truth. They start in on my with the, "Carry a gun while intoxicated and driving in excess of the speed limit" stuff.

I informed them of the previous break in and told them that I was alerted to the security breach via ADT and merely came to defend my work property.

One of the deputies asks to see my CCW. I inform him that I do not have a CCW and that I was not concealing the sidearm, but was only carrying and displaying it to protect myself and my property.

I got a bit of a lecture and they returned my gun + clip. They told me to go home and don't come back.

I thanked them, locked up, set the alarm and went home.

I then did the obvious.

I got everything I needed and spent the night at work, waiting for the shitbags to return.

Fortunately, the theives didn't come back.

velvett said:
I love ya P0ink but it's the other way around - gun ownership is a privilege not a right.

:rolleyes:

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed." (Second Amendment to the Constitution.)

Milo Hobgoblin said:
funny some of you bring up the constitution.. as if that means anything anymore.

Yeah, the Constitution is now passe :rolleyes:

p0ink said:
according to the constitution it is a right. don't let flawed liberal 'logic' fool you into thinking otherwise.

XBiker said:
:rolleyes:

"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed." (Second Amendment to the Constitution.)

YO. Mental midgets.

You have the right to bear arms but it is a privilege to have a pistol license.

Not all states let you purchase a pistol just because you have a driver's license.

Your "rights" will be dictated by what state you live in.

Top Bottom