Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Husband Goes To Jail For Shooting Robber Who Was Holding His Wife At Gun Point

ChewYxRage said:
Well his ass is in going to be in jail and he wouldn't have been using my thinking. So which is more dangerous again?

agreeing with and thus enabling these actions to occur, by supporting the ever-increasing limiting of our rights.

if this guy were to do the same thing half a century ago, before these unconstitutional and assanine gun laws were put in place, he would probably have been given the key to the city, not a few years in jail.

but it is because of people, like yourself, who support unconstitutional and irresponsible laws that an otherwise decent man goes to jail for simply defending his family.

either which way, i would rather be judged by 12 than carried by six.

He does not have to have a weapons permit to own a gun that he possess' in his own home. He has to have a permit to carry one with him. Handguns have to be registered and are at the time of purchase. That is a bullshit charge. I would have just shot the ass threatening my wife in the head without disarming him.

p0ink said:
either which way, i would rather be judged by 12 than carried by six.
Then what's the problem? He chose his way. He didn't keep everything up to date and is now paying for it.

Personally, I don't have an issue. There's laws and you have to follow them. You can't pick and chose what you want based on situation. I think that he's got a good chance of getting off given the situation, but don't see the issue with arresting him.

I find your attitude with the laws distrubing.

thank god the state i live in is VERY gun friendly.

there is no permit, no registration, no license, no wait period, no mandatory training classes, none of that bullshit.

i also live in a "shall issue" state, which means the sheriff must give me a CCW (concealed weapons) permit if I meet the standards. i don't need to give some bullshit reason or need for wanting one, nor does the sheriff have any authority, whatsoever, to deny me unless I am a felon.

p0ink said:
thank god the state i live in is VERY gun friendly.

there is no permit, no registration, no license, no wait period, no mandatory training classes, none of that bullshit.

i also live in a "shall issue" state, which means the sheriff must give me a CCW (concealed weapons) permit if I meet the standards. i don't need to give some bullshit reason or need for wanting one, nor does the sheriff have any authority, whatsoever, to deny me unless I am a felon.
Good for you. That guy should of lived in your state.

EnderJE said:
Then what's the problem? He chose his way. He didn't keep everything up to date and is now paying for it.

Personally, I don't have an issue. There's laws and you have to follow them. You can't pick and chose what you want based on situation. I think that he's got a good chance of getting off given the situation, but don't see the issue with arresting him.

I find your attitude with the laws distrubing.

gun ownership is a right, not a privelege. and once again, what part of 'shall not be infringed' don't you understand?

If you like the sport, then good for you.

If you feel that you need a gun to protect yourself, then I'm sorry that you live where you live.

p0ink said:
gun ownership is a right, not a privelege. and once again, what part of 'shall not be infringed' don't you understand?
Where does it say that its a right?

"Roisten then claimed he disarmed the suspect with his left hand and shot the suspect with his right as the suspect fled out of the front door, police said." all while sliding down the banister.

sounds like batman

EnderJE said:
If you like the sport, then good for you.

If you feel that you need a gun to protect yourself, then I'm sorry that you live where you live.

crime happens anywhere, any place, any time, and to anyone.

Top Bottom