Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

16 Die in Norway Shooting and Bombing

Hi guys i live in norway close to oslo. There is a lot more than 16 deaths both attacks is from the same person. The reason is political aspects. The attacker is a norwegian. He is under interigation now. He shot about 20-50 ppl at the Island all in the 15-18 years range. The bomb destroyed all political buildings and killed 7 Ppl outside on the streets the police have not been able to access the political buildings that was blown up yet. And there wAs atleast a few hundred Ppl in side. There are also found a few undetronated bombs on the iseland where it was about 700 kids before the shooting started

motive :confused:

Hi guys i live in norway close to oslo. There is a lot more than 16 deaths both attacks is from the same person. The reason is political aspects. The attacker is a norwegian. He is under interigation now. He shot about 20-50 ppl at the Island all in the 15-18 years range. The bomb destroyed all political buildings and killed 7 Ppl outside on the streets the police have not been able to access the political buildings that was blown up yet. And there wAs atleast a few hundred Ppl in side. There are also found a few undetronated bombs on the iseland where it was about 700 kids before the shooting started
Sorry to hear, bro. I hope your country heals from this attack.

I've heard all kinds of different reports on who & why. I think "an anti-Muslim Christian" is just the best media controversy release right now. What's very troubling, is that Norway has been said to be the safest, and lowest crime rate country in the world, with the happiest population. And they don't really have immigrants of any kind.

I remember when they first caught McVeigh after the OKC Federal Bldg bombing... They trumpeted "MORMON" arrested for bombing. Turned out that he'd never set foot in an LDS church, and they said Mormon only because his father's uncle's maid's brother-in-law's ex-boss was Mormon, or something like that. In the media, anything goes to stir up trouble.

Charles

Well im from norway and live in oslo. No immigrants in norway? In oslo 3/5 is an immigrant!!! Thats 60% atm norwegian newspapers say he did it to prove that in norway u can Get away with Mass murder and rape! The goverment he attacked is the reason for the low sentence u Get here and the reason immigrants has been raping and dont Even Get prison! The newspaper stated for a few minuts ago that the bomber/shooter cant Get prison! In norway if u are temp. Insane when u do a crime u Get forced to therapy and no prison!!!!! Thats what he wanted to change for yeArs but now he took it a step further!

Main population is chrisitan and muslims now. But alot og atheists also yes
This is a political attack not amreligios attack

Top Bottom