Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How good ARE the Patriots?

patsfan1379 said:
very true
the only reason the fins will beat the pats is because the fins ALWAYS beat any team with a hope of going 16-0 like the 72 fins

aka my 85 Bears! Damn you Shula, Marino and Monday Night Football!!! Dec 2nd 1985 is a day that forever lives in Bear History..

patsfan1379 said:
Yeah man, that'll actually be another good game. I'm exited to see what they do to Roethlisbuger. (sp?)

I think that game will be the only top flight defense they play all year. I dunno, they've given up some decent points to some not really good teams, including my browns. Either that defense is playing possum...........or they're getting old and another good defense is going to stop them in the playoffs. Unfortunately the Colts game isn't going to answer this question because it's just going to be another annoying Manning vs. Brady shootout at the OK corral.

redsamurai said:
I think that game will be the only top flight defense they play all year. I dunno, they've given up some decent points to some not really good teams, including my browns. Either that defense is playing possum...........or they're getting old and another good defense is going to stop them in the playoffs. Unfortunately the Colts game isn't going to answer this question because it's just going to be another annoying Manning vs. Brady shootout at the OK corral.

They just beat the #2 defense in the league.

Patriots defense is good enough.

Top Bottom