Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How good ARE the Patriots?

redsamurai said:
That must be the weakest schedule in football.

Yeah...weak. Pats would be screwed if they played Houston twice. Tennessee twice would be way worse than playing a healthy Jets twice.

gotmilk said:
Yeah...weak. Pats would be screwed if they played Houston twice. Tennessee twice would be way worse than playing a healthy Jets twice.

I think so............Tennesse and Houston I think are potentially tougher opponents than the jets and bills. But the season will tell.

it's hard to rate the Bills with so many starters injured.

3 of 4 db's
best linebacker and now his replacement is gone for the season...

Everyone looks "weak" when comparing to the patriots, except the Colts, Ravens and Steelers.

redsamurai said:
they're not even going to be tested till the second half of the season. I honestly don't think the cowboys defense is going to give them much of a problem...........so unless my brownies muster up something like they put up against the bengals two weeks ago, the patriots aren't going to be challenged till nov. 4th when they play the colts, and then the ravens and the steelers.........but other than that, what a weak fuckin schedule. And for some reason I thought they played the colts twice........oh no, they play the jet's, bill and dolphins twice. That must be the weakest schedule in football.

after reading the pats schedule, it is weak as fuck, they do have a chance to go for aperfect season if everyone stays healthy.. they do look sick this year and with randy moss added forget it.

they are nothing short of fantastic this season but may lose 1 game to a chump team like miami. the fins give them probs every year.

redsamurai said:
oh no, they play the jet's, bill and dolphins twice. That must be the weakest schedule in football.

Thats their division. Not much you can do about that. All NFL teams play teams in their division twice I think.

The pats have the third toughest strength schedule. Every year they have one of the hardest. I don't want to hear shit about how its based on your ranking, for years the Heehawks have been at the top of their divsion and get a cupcake schedule.

Top Bottom