Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How good ARE the Patriots?

kano said:
after reading the pats schedule, it is weak as fuck, they do have a chance to go for aperfect season if everyone stays healthy.. they do look sick this year and with randy moss added forget it.

WTF are you talking about? They make the schedule nearly a year in advance based on the teams strength at THAT time. They play

Colts
Cowboys
Chargers
Eagles
Bengals
Steelers

WTF are you talking about "weak as fuck" last year all those teams are SICK - this year all those teams are sick except the Chargers.

Weak as fuck. lol.

Eat a dick.

patsfan1379 said:
WTF are you talking about? They make the schedule nearly a year in advance based on the teams strength at THAT time. They play

Colts
Cowboys
Chargers
Eagles
Bengals
Steelers

WTF are you talking about "weak as fuck" last year all those teams are SICK - this year all those teams are sick except the Chargers.

Weak as fuck. lol.

Eat a dick.

MCOWNED

The Titans had the 2nd toughest schedule at the begining of the season and the way the AFC South is playing I would have to say that is still true with only INDY having a rougher one. I would take the Pat schedule over either one of those teams any day of the week. Has anyone looked at Indy's schedule KC and ATL are the only weak games and KC might be firing by then.

With that being said, the pats are sicker than any team right now but shit could always change. Let's say Brady goes down for the rest of the season and they loose a key lineman and all this smack talk is a wash. I've always said that the NFL is all about playing good enough to get to the playoffs and then just being healthy at that time. Take for instance the 8-8 Ravens, they were the healthiest team in the post season and got the title as a result.

Megalomaniac said:
The Titans had the 2nd toughest schedule at the begining of the season and the way the AFC South is playing I would have to say that is still true with only INDY having a rougher one. I would take the Pat schedule over either one of those teams any day of the week. Has anyone looked at Indy's schedule KC and ATL are the only weak games and KC might be firing by then.

With that being said, the pats are sicker than any team right now but shit could always change. Let's say Brady goes down for the rest of the season and they loose a key lineman and all this smack talk is a wash. I've always said that the NFL is all about playing good enough to get to the playoffs and then just being healthy at that time. Take for instance the 8-8 Ravens, they were the healthiest team in the post season and got the title as a result.

The Patriots went to the Superbowl twice with backup CBs, linebackers and linemen. Randall Gay anyone?

We had Dbacks that were walkons from the street who were sitting on their couch the week before.

patsfan1379 said:
The Patriots went to the Superbowl twice with backup CBs, linebackers and linemen. Randall Gay anyone?

We had Dbacks that were walkons from the street who were sitting on their couch the week before.
How about using a reciever as a DB.

JETS NABBED FOR SPYING LAST YEAR?

In this same vein, Jay Glazer of FOX reported on Sunday that there are rumors that the Pats busted the Jets in 2006 for the very same thing for which the Jets busted the Pats in 2007.

Per Glazer, the Patriots nabbed the Jets at Gillette Stadium last year, but New England opted not to get the league involved. Instead, the Pats merely asked the Jets to stop it.

Glazer also says that the league source "confirmed" the accusation. But the Jets deny it. G.M. Mike Tannenbaum told Glazer that there's "absolutely no truth to that whatsoever! Completely false!" (Okay, Mike! We get the point!)

Either way, we can understand why the Patriots didn't turn the Jets in. After all, the Pats were doing the same damn thing, and weren't prepared to give up the practice (or potentially get themselves in trouble) by blowing the whistle on the Jets.

And isn't it a little ironic that the Pats told the Jets to stop videotaping defensive signals when the Pats apparently were doing it themselves? Isn't that like telling a guest to take off his shoes at the front door of your house -- while you're in the process of traipsing around the shag with the remnants of the dog's dinner from the day before on your own?

patsfan1379 said:
Thats their division. Not much you can do about that. All NFL teams play teams in their division twice I think.

yeah, I know.........which means that the road to the superbowl may actually go through Foxboro even if the colts beat the Pats in the regular season. Fuck@!!! Peyton needs his indoor turf god dammit!!!.....FUCK!!

I'll agree that these teams were sick last year, but this year.........I think only the colts and the steelers are going to give the pats problems. Verdict is still out on the eagles and bengals............the cowboys are good offensively, but their defense won't give the pats any problems, on paper at least. Anything can happen............like the browns putting up over 50 on the bengals. But so far their schedule looks real nice to go 15-1 or 14-2. They won't beat both the steelers and colts, because each of those games is going to be a war.

patsfan1379 said:

Colts
Cowboys
Chargers
Eagles
Bengals
Steelers

Weak as fuck. lol.

Eat a dick.

Top Bottom