Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How good ARE the Patriots?

redsamurai said:
do I seriously have to go back and re-edit my post to specify the AFC road to the superbowl??.... :rolleyes:
yeah, lol
no, not really
i just have to be excited about the cowboys before we fuck it all up :)

It's actually pathetic how much better we are than the rest of the NFL.

needtogetaas said:

i did not say they would not win bro, but i dont think they will jusat run over the cowboys.. The pats have not had a true test yet, the chargers are shit the bears one word rex, and the jets well ehought said. still along season ahead

kano said:
i did not say they would not win bro, but i dont think they will jusat run over the cowboys.. The pats have not had a true test yet, the chargers are shit the bears one word rex, and the jets well ehought said. still along season ahead

Patriots didn't play the Bears. They've played the Jets, Chargers and the Bills.

patsfan1379 said:
Patriots didn't play the Bears. They've played the Jets, Chargers and the Bills.

they're not even going to be tested till the second half of the season. I honestly don't think the cowboys defense is going to give them much of a problem...........so unless my brownies muster up something like they put up against the bengals two weeks ago, the patriots aren't going to be challenged till nov. 4th when they play the colts, and then the ravens and the steelers.........but other than that, what a weak fuckin schedule. And for some reason I thought they played the colts twice........oh no, they play the jet's, bill and dolphins twice. That must be the weakest schedule in football.

Top Bottom