Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

How good ARE the Patriots?

patsfan1379

So good their gonna go 3-0 and the Bills are going to beat the spread 17 pts., so I get a win and the 100,000K I put on the Bills.

Life is good.

And look at the Iggles!!! 35-7!

Wow.

While I do think they are the best team in the league, they haven't really been tested. The Chargers are obviously not what they were.

But shit, the Pats are scary. Fucking Moss.

patsfan1379 said:
So good their gonna go 3-0 and the Bills are going to beat the spread 17 pts., so I get a win and the 100,000K I put on the Bills.

Life is good.

And look at the Iggles!!! 35-7!

Wow.
Pats are pretty fuckin good.
Detroit making the comback on the iggles! unbeleivable! Roy Williams 91 yard td reception!
go Kitna!
actually I dont want detroit to win since Im a chicago fan but it is fun watching them do so much better than expected this year

good enough to beat up on the pretend contenders chargers last week. they really shut that fuckface fake ass LT. There is only one LT and his name is Lawrence Taylor. I bet the moron won't be running his mouth anymore. How many yards did he get against the Patriots?

fistfullofsteel said:
good enough to beat up on the pretend contenders chargers last week. they really shut that fuckface fake ass LT. There is only one LT and his name is Lawrence Taylor. I bet the moron won't be running his mouth anymore. How many yards did he get against the Patriots?
more than he got against the Bears

ok, you guys are pretty good....

you'll make the playoffs, get a first round bye and lose somewhere late in the playoffs.

lots of football left though. few injuries could derail them

Top Bottom