Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hopkins vs Jones rematch

mookie

Hopkins and Jones just signed to fight again. Bruce, it is gonna to be fun watching Hopkins kick his ass this time.

wait, is this a 3rd fight...?

why would Jones even bother wasting his time, when he already beat his ass twice...?

They only fought once a long time ago and there was no ass kicking a very boring fight, they both showed too much respect for each other.

DieselGunz said:
Not to change the subject but Judah is fighting Mayweather 2
Yeah going to be a interesting fight I think Judah is going to win. Judah looked like shit his last fight but I think he has a little more power than Floyd and can pull off a upset.

i don't know why i thought this said Taylor...

i get it now... 2 washed up fighters looking for a payday... :rolleyes:

they won't get my $50... i'll watch the reply the following week...

mookie said:
Yeah going to be a interesting fight I think Judah is going to win. Judah looked like shit his last fight but I think he has a little more power than Floyd and can pull off a upset.

lol at judah saying he was not going to make excuses and then blaming King for the loss :)

mookie said:

I don't know. Floyd is the man. Pound for Pound the best right now, IMO. Floyd has the power to go up another class. But I agree it's gonna be a good fight but my money is on the Floyd.

BTW, anybody catch that knockout of Morales. I didn't think Pacquio had it in him after their last fight.

Hopkin vs Jones is just a payday. Both need to just retire.

Top Bottom