Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HOPKINS KO's Trinidad in 12th!!!!!!

unbelievable.

Selson_blue said:
Hopkins made Trinidad his BITCH!!!!!!!!!

Trinidad is overrated. When he beat Delahoya(sp), he only did so because Oscar beat his ass for 8 rounds & then decided to run for the next 4. He allowed Tito to catch up. If he would've kept fighting, it would have been a wipeout! I look for Oscar to make a comeback. He is still an awesome fighter, but has made some stupid mistakes in the last couple of fights(like fighting Sugar Shane immediately after fucking up the Trinidad fight).

I should have also said

Hopkins was up at the VERY LEAST 8 rounds to 3. Personally, I think Hopkins was up 9-2 before the KO. Hopkins had his way with him the entire fight. I agree, Trinidad is WAY overrated. He would get killed against Roy Jones Jr., not that the fight is going to happen now....

Re: I should have also said

Selson_blue said:
Hopkins was up at the VERY LEAST 8 rounds to 3. Personally, I think Hopkins was up 9-2 before the KO. Hopkins had his way with him the entire fight. I agree, Trinidad is WAY overrated. He would get killed against Roy Jones Jr., not that the fight is going to happen now....

Dude if you wanna talk about overrated...your boy Roy Jones Jr. is at the top of the list!!! He has never fought ANYONE & the fact that he gets into the ring with fucking hand-picked bums isn't winning him any new fans, nor doing much to impress his existing fans. He COULD move up to heavyweight if he wanted to. He was supposed to do that a couple of years ago in a match vs. "Buster" Douglas, but he flat out PUNKED OUT supposedly because his daddy didn't want the fight to happen. The guy, IMO, has been ducking competition his entire fucking career & yet people still think that he is the best lb. per lb. fighter in the world. Man anyone would look like a world class fighter in the ring next to those pukes he fights! He is a joke. Not only that, but he has a big ego, like in his HBO promo where he's like "Your watching HBOOOOOOOO! Like OOOOOOO, I am so cool! I want to see someone---fucking ANYONE beat that punkass biatch within an inch of his life! I cant stand him. And there are other guys who I would say are way better than him lb. per lb.! Sugar Shane. Flloyd Meyweather Jr. Vladimir Klischko. Marco Antonio Barerra. The champion of the womans division.

Talk about somebody not fighting anyone good, Klischco has never fought anyone. Roy Jones has beat everyone they have put in front of him, including Mr. Bernard Hopkins who just beat Trinidad. Not only did he beat Hopkins he had a broken hand while he did it. The only person Sugar Shane has fought is Oscar de la Hoya, who is on the downslope. Sugar Shane and Mayweather are definitly great fighter and possibly could be the pound for pound in the future, but as of right now Roy Jones is the man.

I turned it on late and only caught one fucking punch....... the knock out........ that is now bullshit. I thought the ref might let it go..but glad he didn't Trinidad was done.......

Well roiddog looks like again you are way off the mark on this one. Jones is hardly over rated, take a look at the opponets he has had to face, James Toney *admittedly when toney was at the end of his carrer when he stopped being able to get in shape* Vigil Hill *over rated bum* hrmm anyone else that he even has had 2 face?? No because THERE IS NOBODY FOR HIM 2 FIGHT he was in super middles when it was a dead division he destroys anyone in that division no problem then he moves up 2 light heavy which is another division where he totally outclasses them all. Well you say he should move up 2 heavyweight but WHY?? He isn't naturally that big of a guy he weighs at fight time in the 170's now he would have to put on almost 70lbs to even be close 2 being able 2 compete with the "new breed" of heavyweights "Klitskho, Grant, Lewis, Whittaker" These are all guys that are 2 big 2 be fighting the 205lb guys. Face is jones is one of the best lb for lb fighters in the world bar none, he has unbelievable hand speed devestating power and can box damn well, he already beat hopkins once and if they fight again don't doubt that it will be number 2.

Oh and on the Hopkins Trinidad fight I said beforehand if Trinidad can't land that left hook and hurt hopkins with a couple shots he is gonna be in for a long night. Trinidad only won ONE round that whole fight "6th" the rest of the fight Hopkins beat his ass 2 the punch and moved away from his left. Even when Trinidad did hit him he couldn't even make him blink. Hopkins has the chin that Joppy didn't, he is faster than trinidad and has a better chin than he did. The better man won that night but when trinidad moves back down if he fights delahoya again which he probally will he will kick his ass again, unless delahoya runs around the ring on his bicycle again like he did in their last fight. He tries 2 go toe 2 toe with trinidad like he did with Gatti and he will drop like a stone in less than 4. Oh another thing doesn't matter if he beats delahoya, Mosley will hand him his ass on a silver platter since he is alot faster than trinidad and has trinidads great equalizer MOVEMENT doesn't matter who he fights if they can out move out speed and keep their head outta the way they will beat him. Well thats all I have 2 say on that. God I love boxing =p.

Drizz

Top Bottom