Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hockey Game(s) on

jnuts

For you godless heathens who don't follow hockey, there are two playoff hockey games on right now. One on ESPN the other ESPN2.

For those of you lucky enough, you can watch them on CBC, the best way to watch televised hockey.

At least the Wild game is on at a reasonable hour. It's a fun game to watch...even if we are down a point.

I'm up at work so I'm forced to watch yahoo sports' nhl page update every couple of minutes. Before I left for work though I did happen to catch the first part of the Wild/Canucks game. The fight 7 seconds into the game was awesome. Not because the fight itself was that great, but what a way to get things going. I loves me some hockey.

I'm pulling for the Wild and could give two shits about Eastern Conference. Also, go Stars!!

The whole game has been rough-- both sides look like they want to kill each other. Such hostility makes for more amusing hockey games.

I only clicked on this thread because I saw Raina had replied, and I wanted to look at her ass.

I really hope the wild win and if the stars one too that would be too cool to see our old team and our new team. If the ducks win though we have home ice....though we seem to be playing better on the road.

Top Bottom