Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HGH AND T3 cycle question!!!

thaiboxing

hey bro's, im sure you guys get this question asked a lot so sorry for the hassle, but ive bin researching a lot on this and I still cant find the right answer I need on cycling t3 with hgh.

I just started my hgh cycle, im starting at 2 i.u for the next 4 months then gradually going up to 3 then 4i.u. Cycle lenght wise im planning on going on it from anywhere from 6-9 months depending on results.

im confused about the whole t3 dosage and lenght. should i start taking the t3 right away and for how long? 12-25 seems like the minimum and i dont want to go too high cause im afraid of thyriod damage. I know a lot of people are gonna say wheres the TEST but im avioding taking that since mass gains isnt what I need, i just want 10lbs of lean gains and im more concerned about weight losss.

im currently 24 (yes i know im young for hgh) 6'0 feet, 184lb and around 11-12% body fat. I actively fight so maintaing a lean weight is important to me as i dont want to move up weight classes. history wise i havnt messed with gear too much, ive taken a ton of var and some winny but have only cycled with test prop once. I'm just extremely confused about how to cycle the t3 so any advice would help!!! and one other quick thing (i may sound very stupid) but i dont understand the t3 measurements (mcgs???) i thought im suppose to swallow it and i dont know how to convert mcgs into CC's??? yes i know it may be a very stupid question but help would be great. THANKS A LOT!!!

Why T3? For your goals seems like a waste of time/money and with only GH will likely be too catabolic and you will lose mass.

Doesnt sound Like you have done any real research bro regarding your
HGH "cycle"
Read more, ask more questions before doing anything.

Why T3? For your goals seems like a waste of time/money and with only GH will likely be too catabolic and you will lose mass.
well I figured id stack it with t3 cause I hear it does great things in regards to raising your metabolism and shedding fat, and if im staying at low doses it shouldnt burn any muscle anyways? as for choosing GH, moneys not much of an issue for me and GH seems like the safest and best way to increase athletic performance, and recovery. And what do u mean that taking GH will likely be too catabolic? my diet and lifestyle are extremely CLEAN and im taking in more than enough protein and my carbs at the right time to aviod losing any muscle. Like I said, im trying to gain a lean 10 lbs so how would I end up losing mass in regards to being too catabolic? thanks.

well I figured id stack it with t3 cause I hear it does great things in regards to raising your metabolism and shedding fat, and if im staying at low doses it shouldnt burn any muscle anyways? as for choosing GH, moneys not much of an issue for me and GH seems like the safest and best way to increase athletic performance, and recovery. And what do u mean that taking GH will likely be too catabolic? my diet and lifestyle are extremely CLEAN and im taking in more than enough protein and my carbs at the right time to aviod losing any muscle. Like I said, im trying to gain a lean 10 lbs so how would I end up losing mass in regards to being too catabolic? thanks.
I mean T3 will be too catabolic if your only using GH. GH is garbage for increasing lean mass when compared to AAS. Dont get me wrong, its great for energy, skin tone, healing and many other things, but not very great for strength or mass.

At your age and for your goals GH and T3 just doesnt seem like a good idea.

I mean T3 will be too catabolic if your only using GH. GH is garbage for increasing lean mass when compared to AAS. Dont get me wrong, its great for energy, skin tone, healing and many other things, but not very great for strength or mass.

At your age and for your goals GH and T3 just doesnt seem like a good idea.

yeah I understand that I would definitley see more strenght and lean gains off AAS compared to GH, but GH just seems safer to me. I understand that I'm pretty young for it, and theres a ton of mixed responses on forums when it comes to age, but ive already started taking it now and I plan on staying on it for a while, but do you think at my age I will even feel and see results?. Like I said, the pricetags not much of an issue but I dont want to run it for 6-9 months if im not going to see or feel any results at all. Test is not completely out of the picture but for now I dont have much intention on running it. Thanks again.

Top Bottom