Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Have Ya'll Seen this about Lousianna and Why it Can't be Saved?

rnch said:
i think he was a competent mid level manager of cox communications, our local cable tv monopoly.

as mayor of a once great city crippled by Failed Federally built and maintained (and i use that term loosely) levvies and questionable policies and desicions of the previous mayors; i believe he is in over his head.

i voted for his opposition. :worried:

yeah his heart seems in the right place...aside from the "chocolate city" crap he's a good guy...not sure about his admin skills though.
and if i understand correctly, federally monies are give to state congress to spend as they see fit? so the blame is better placed on local politicans.

the whole Landreau (sp?) family strikes me as super annoying and incompetent...a family dynasty of shadyness...you agree?

What about turning down the $100 a car left on the side of the road thing and now NO is going to have to pay 23 million, The guy is a moron just like the rest of the stupid city built in a hole. Mainly lousianna sux because it has half french and french people blow.

well, ludendorf, to be blunt about it......the landrieu sibling who ran for mayor, mitch landrieu, was not known as being the sharpest tool in the landrieu family shed. it has been suggested that "mitchie boy", a frustrated actor wanna-be, ran for mayor to stroke his own ego.

his father, who was regarded as a shrewd politican and a very good mayor, was instrumental in breaking down the walls of segregation that still existed in the deep south in general and new orleans in particular in the early 60's. he was admired by white and black voters, demos and GOP alike. the landrieu family has enjoyed the support of both white and black voters in this often racially divided city.

it has been suggested that mitchie boy's sister, mary landrieu, inherited 98% of the father's intelligence and political savvy. i hope for and expect much goodness from her in the future.

one of the reasons mayor nagan was re-elected was the lack of public (and private) support for mitchie-boy landrieu. i found it telling that neither his ex-mayor father or state represenative sister campaigned for him.

it is my own personal opinion that if mitchie-boy had not run, his close friend, ron foreman, would had been elected mayor on the first ballot. (it has been suggested that mitchie-boy ran for mayor only because he became envious when his close friend ron decdeided to run for mayor).

ron foreman has a history of taking public disasters and making the best possible out of them.....someone this city needs right now and in the future.

Top Bottom