Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

I'm so very glad the black "leaders" of this country are setting good examples...

WODIN said:
Thats just sad.
Shit, I thought you were going to label me as a racist asswipe again.

I had a good retort all lined up.

manny78 said:
Blacks are like arabs, they spend their time fighting each other. That's why they never suceed...

I guess you define success differently than they because I see some very wealthy Arab individuals and countries. We'll never be successful as long as ass hats like you continue to lump us altogether into that infamous "black community" nobody seems to know where the #$%# is.

(my sister and I both vote Republican.....usually)

Dial_tone said:
I guess you define success differently than they because I see some very wealthy Arab individuals and countries. We'll never be successful as long as ass hats like you continue to lump us altogether into that infamous "black community" nobody seems to know where the #$%# is.

(my sister and I both vote Republican.....usually)

Other than oil, arab countries have little and their monarchy keeps the illusion that everything is ok while they have ethnic and religious conflicts. They've never succeeded against Israel for this same exact reason (among many others).

And dude be honest, blacks vs. black racism is alive and is what slows down your community. Haitians hate africans and jamaicans. Eastern africans dislike western africans. Then, it's poor vs. rich/successful blacks. Gang "X" vs. Gang "Z" (prostitution, drugs, smuggling).... On the other hand, look at the jewish community and how they stick together (with few exceptions)...

as long as their is someone else to blame you never have to be responsible

Gambino said:
as long as their is someone else to blame you never have to be responsible

and here we come to the simple truth of it all

I don't lump blacks together as one, I don't lump whites together as one. The thing that pisses me off about how the one side thinks is that speaking properly = white... being rich/succesful and not from athleticism or rapping = white Voting republican = white! Any of these things makes you these people traitors, uncle toms, oreos, etc etc etc... Thats pathetic and as long as this shit exists the majority will indeed go nowhere and those that do get out are outcasts. It has nothing to do with skin color it is all about choosing how to live your own life and not conform to what you think society has you labled as.

Top Bottom