Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Haliburton moving from Texas to Dubai

mountain muscle said:
They are treated so warmly here.

Look at all the terrible shit you do! don't you dare leave our country!

My Dad was the head CSM at Bagram for 15 months and I can tell you some horror stories about Halliburton's services. Do you not find it a little bit insulting that they make most of their revenue from the US but want to move their headquarters?

I have no problem if they were simply opening an office.

gotmilk said:
My Dad was the head CSM at Bagram for 15 months and I can tell you some horror stories about Halliburton's services. Do you not find it a little bit insulting that they make most of their revenue from the US but want to move their headquarters?

I remember that now...lesson to be learned, don't fucking trust a businessman, EVER!

gotmilk said:

No more so than any other company that has done the same. They make a lot of profit outside of the US. This is nothing new.

gotmilk said:
That's not the point. They are moving their main headquarters offshore while sucking money out of the U.S. I've been to Dubai before and it's amazing...but...I think it's a slap in our face to move their headquarters there. Open an office....

It would be like Bill Gates announcing he is moving Microsoft's headquarters to India.

It's nothing personal, it's business.

Damn, you're all over the old news. ;)

mountain muscle said:
They are treated so warmly here.

Look at all the terrible shit you do! don't you dare leave our country!

EXACTLY.

Democrats Hate Haliburton for no other reason than they're just plain stupid and now this.

They don't know whether they're coming or going.

Top Bottom