Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Is Faith Good For Us?

b0und said:
I don't agree that his threads on the same subject are pointless.

Advocating a certain point of view consistently is not pointless, it can over time sway people's opinions.

b0und (just saying)

lol @ some strangers online posts swaying another persons faith and religion that they've had for years, that's is just flat out ridiculous

not just ridiculous, but more or less a sad motive in general to try and argue about religion with people... Honestly though, what is the purpose of arguing about someones faith? Does it change any outcomes? Does anyone benefit from debating if god is real or not? lol? Anyone that looks at it from the outside in at the people debating are cracking up because nothing changes in the end and the discussion just repeats itself later due to no factual conclusions

it's just too funny watching the same people repetitively bring up the same topics again and again just to squal up some attention

I didn't read all of the original post, but regarding faith - if it gets you thru the day, well then there you go......some people need something such as that to feel complete or simply to get thru the day....

jenscats5 said:
I didn't read all of the original post, but regarding faith - if it gets you thru the day, well then there you go......some people need something such as that to feel complete or simply to get thru the day....

babe.jpg

The one thing I have faith in: all atheists will be dead one day and they have absolutely no chance for existence in the afterlife.

nefertiti said:
There are plenty of things to talk about that can stimulate intelligent conversation that have nothing to do with religion. Your threads basically incite the same debates over and over and over again - they go nowhere, no one changes their mind, the same people get offended, the same people cheer you on.

edit: why do I suddenly have 2k more in karma? I've been playing around in the bookie forum, but the only recent bet that's been settled was the pats and I already got my karma for that.
And they immediately drop off the radar....post something controversial or sexual and you might get thread of the week. I don't care about of converting anyone....EF C&c is entertainment first...

swole said:
lol, wow

do people actually enjoy reading this?

i think we should all take bits and pieces from the world's religions and combine them into a general rule of living

religion seems to take love out of our hearts as it's a means of division among earth's masses

abe lincoln said it best

"When I do good, I feel good. When I do bad, I feel bad. That's my religion."
agree with Abe Lincoln on that one!

javaguru said:
As Richard Feynman said, "When you look at the universe and understand its laws, the theory that it is all arranged as a stage for God to watch man's struggle for good and evil seems inadequate."

"I cannot define the real problem, therefore I suspect there's no real problem, but I'm not sure there's no real problem." :D

:cow:

Top Bottom