Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

hate crimes you don't hear about

• Thread starter Thread starter 311
  • Start date Start date
311 said:
I am suprised that there hasn't been any sort of mass backlash against the double standards.

I'd say that 80% of my posts describe the horrible double standard. Unfortunaltely all my efforts have labled me the board racist. I think its obvious why there hasn't been a mass backlash. I wouldn't dare express my opinions in public for fear of losing everything thing I have.

All those crimes are not suprising. Anyone who has been to mardi gras has seen black on white hate crimes in person. I'm talking like 20-30 on 1 or 2. Its disgusting, I'm never going back to that worthless excuse for a city. I wonder why it was dubbed the "most dangerous city in America" hmmmmmmmmm:confused:

didn't you all know that black on white hate crimes are okay since all of us owned slaves and they are just paying us back for all that oppression. where the fuck is a good lynch mob when you need it.

jesse jackson,

BLOW ME!!!

Natymike said:

I'd say that 80% of my posts describe the horrible double standard. Unfortunaltely all my efforts have labled me the board racist.
All those crimes are not suprising. Anyone who has been to mardi gras has seen black on white hate crimes in person. I'm talking like 20-30 on 1 or 2. Its disgusting, I'm never going back to that worthless excuse for a city. I wonder why it was dubbed the "most dangerous city in America" hmmmmmmmmm:confused:

Agreed Naty....there will never be a balanced objective
media display with these brutal crimes........it will be like this until people decide to do something personally...I mean individually. Races have to stop teaching hate in the homes, or wherever it's taught....We can spend billions on stem cell, and cloning, but we cannot, will not, refuse to try and get along with other nationalities
Duke, Farrahkan, or however the name is spelled cannot use their obvious influence to stop inciting more hatred......Not because they can't, the mentality of this country is so determined to find negatives in everything......I completely understand why countries with less $$, technology, etc. think this is a country of idiots and fools. We're trying to broker peace in the Mid East, and our yard looks like shit.....The mentality exists at the top as well. All of the advances this country has made thru technology and life,
These types of things (hate crimes) hold us back from being really good people.

Naty, I still think you should voice your opinion whenever you want, so what if people think you are racist....does it really matter that much? what people think? I don't give a flip what people think, I know what kind of person I am, and so should you. If they resent the threads you start, that's something they have to deal with....which they can by posting, but it shouldn't pull you into a verbal fight about your beliefs, or thoughts. I find it hard to respect those who complain about wrongs and injustices, then do nothing about correcting them. IMO, all sides have to take time and try to work out a plan to get along. Wipe the slate clean, put the past aside, and work on the now, and what can be done to stop this madness in the future....I wouldn't want anybody I know to be a victim of hate-based crimes....somewhere, somebody has to start.

gymnpoppa said:
Naty, I still think you should voice your opinion whenever you want, so what if people think you are racist....does it really matter that much? what people think? I don't give a flip what people think, I know what kind of person I am, and so should you.

I hear you Gym, but being dubbed a racist can ruin your life. Just look at John Rocker, all he said was that he wasn't a big fan of foreigners, and if Spreewell were white, then he would of been banned from the NBA. Rocker will forever be hated by the United States simply because he said what was on his mind.

For some reason, freedom of speech doesn't apply in these situations. Jesse Jackson can talk about all the discrimination he wants, but as soon as a white public figure opens his mouth, his life is over. Black people hate John Rocker because he thought there was a double standard in America. A lot of other people don't even know why they hate Rocker, they just want to jump on the band wagon.

Its a lose/lose situation, people lose their jobs daily for opening their mouths.

If you look at the bottom of the post, this is obviously made to hype everyone up and maybe cause some anger. It is obviously posted by a white supremist in an effort to recruit/gain support. There is nothing wrong with that, it's freedom of speech.

You have to look at hate in general. Hate crime is a hate crime regardless of race. Hate is evil and tears the world apart. To focus on one race and one type of hate just doesnt make much sense except that it's racially motivated. Someone is just lashing back at blacks.

It's hard to believe that the media skips such stories and covers only the white on black crimes. I mean, we stories everyday about shark attacks and traffic accidents and you tell me that a hate crime is not big news???

What's with this black and white thing anyway. It's getting so tiresome and old. That's all you hear about. When hispanic, indian and asian populations rise in the next few years to equal or surpass whites and blacks, then I guess that will be new news huh?

I think hate crimes go beyond black and while also. There are more hate crimes that are religiously motivated than anything else.

Which one of us will change the status of this country?? And how?? Talking about it?? Complaining?? Forming groups, sending letters and marching?? All that just doesnt work for the better. What's the new solution for this country's problems with racism?

Last edited:
I agree, a hate crime is a hate crime and the perpetrator should be punished according to the law. It's justice. I just dont believe in hating another man's color! What tha fuck? Hate a color?? Who care's what what someone's color is, I only care if they are a cool person or not. This hate crime/racial hatred crap is so f'in tiresome man!

Top Bottom