Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hate crime?

Remember, only whites can be racists.
If a black/hispan/asian/arab guy kills a white... bah, he's fighting against discrimination. Who cares?

That was a super-high profile case in Knoxville that never received much national attention at all.

think maybe you should have been talking about it here then? I mean i would hate for all your other important communiques to have to take a backseat for a little while....god knows we can't go a week without hearing how old and awesome you are. You could have actually said something useful here, pity.

i read about this after the trayvvon martin deal, id love to sit al sharpton down, ask him 100's of questionsi have had running through my mind.. like does he rthnik that his skin color should be what he should be remembered for?

does he really believe that he is making things better... does he really think that trayvvon wasnt asking for trouble etc.. as the more evidence is revealed in the case, the worse trayvon looks..

I've seen nothing indicating Trayvon was asking for trouble....now a guy who leaves the safety of his locked vehicle with a gun to confront a stranger, definitely asking for it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: ceo
think maybe you should have been talking about it here then? I mean i would hate for all your other important communiques to have to take a backseat for a little while....god knows we can't go a week without hearing how old and awesome you are. You could have actually said something useful here, pity.

lol @ "communiques"

what are we in, WW2 Europe lol

Top Bottom