Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hate crime?

Don't quote me on this, but I could have sworn I read somewhere that the defense said the white kids were on the wrong side of town looking for some drugs and that the girl had been accused of being promiscuous with the blaque dudes.

I don't disagree with you. And I think it fucking stupid that everytime a minority is victimized it turns into a hate crime.

I was just asking if the shock value of this story is being used as tactic to say how unfair it is for the white man now a days or if there is something substantial behind the comment.

idk, I'm tired of these threads.

Don't quote me on this, but I could have sworn I read somewhere that the defense said the white kids were on the wrong side of town looking for some drugs and that the girl had been accused of being promiscuous with the blaque dudes.

I still see blacks in the "right side of town".

yeah, I remember reading that too. I think uamaverick posted a link to it. Seems like their defense was that the girl wanted to be murdered/commit suicide after the gang rape. It sounded ridiculous.

Well that settles it, justifiable torture/rape/mutilation/homicide since they were on the wrong side of town.

i'm against Obama for.. way more better reasons than the color of his skin... if anyone can really say what that is..

That was a super-high profile case in Knoxville that never received much national attention at all.

Top Bottom