Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hard gainer advice please

infantry0331

Right now im on my first Dbol cycle.
Im about 17 days into a 6 week cycle.
Im also on a Testbooster. Its Performix SuperT. 3 a day
I take 2 multi Vitamins
1 50mg tab of Dbol
/day
And a whey protien shake for post workout

I workout everyday pretty much minus a day here and there. Im 6'1 179lbs which is about 5 more lbs than when i started.

Iv noticed a difference in strength and a small noticable difference in my upper body.

Im slowly trying to adapt my diet to alot more good food. I was also thinking about switching to a more aggresive t-booster like Animal stak.

I usually do 3 sets of 4 excersizes and only spend 25-30 minutes in the gym. I take small rest periods :30 - 1 min because iv noticed my muscles get more sore with less rest between sets.
What can i do to maximize the gains in mass during the rest of my bulk cycle??

Thanks guys
Semper fi

First off if your doing dbol only you need to keep blood levels stable by taking a dose about every five hours so if you have 50mg dbol tabs you need to try and break them into fours take one when you wake up and every five hours after that.. Secondly how old are you? Thirdly 25-30minutes is not enough time in the gym bro you should be hitting it for at least an hour man i mean absolutely kill that shit. You should also be using test as a base especially if your trying to get some size even a low dose maybe 300-400mg a week.. But if your under 21 or haven't been training for at least 2-3 years you shouldn't even be taking steroids bro if your trying to gain you have to eat a lot like 4000-6000 cals a day a shitload of actual protein not shakes and a shitload of carbs and not shake gainers.. Whole wheat break oatmeal potatoes yams shit like that and creatine bro there's so much more you can do naturally.

Animal Stak is an aggressive test booster? Dude, you seriously have absolutely no clue what you're talking about.

Not to menation, any natty T booster will do nothing while on cycle because your body will be dependent on the androgens.

You gained 5 pounds in 17 days. 4 of those pounds is water. You have gained more by just eating more.

Cmon bro help me out with advice then.. Thats why im asking. Im only passing along what ive been told

Sorry to be so curt. Anyway, the first thing I'd suggest is stop listening to what people with no credibility are telling you. If you want my advice, learn about training. Learn about eating right. needtobuildmuscle.com has some good supps if you're interested. Read up on them and pick the one's that sound best. You already did your cycle and you;re asking questions afterward. You have to do your homework before taking the exam, not the other way around.

Top Bottom