Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

GW,Oxandrovar, Albuterol, AAS 28 week cycle

Still with ya fizzo, this is a long cylce/ride.keep motivated brother!

Ok. Did arms in high volume and some ab work. Dosed:s4, proviron, t3, 1.0mg letro, gw. Took a snap shot, lighting is crap but abs are starting to come in slightly. Have a lot of work to do. Cardio for the rest of this month.

Ok. Did arms in high volume and some ab work. Dosed:s4, proviron, t3, 1.0mg letro, gw. Took a snap shot, lighting is crap but abs are starting to come in slightly. Have a lot of work to do. Cardio for the rest of this month.

How much longer we got left her bro? How is it going?

Just getting started.

We are on week seven. . I have four more weeks with Tren and honestly I can't wait for the EQ to kick in and this tren experience is not really been all that positive. I think by taking too much I set myself back a lot more than I anticipated. the good thing is that I am not as bloated as I was initially but the bad thing is that I lost some size and I lost some strength. I know it is rare people say that with ttren but I just got so sick at a few points that it was useless. Today for example I ate a lot of food at one shot and I was driving and I felt like I was going to throw up. When I have eaten on EQ in a similar manner I have felt hungry with in a half hour of eating. Yet when I am dosing EQ I still shred because I do so much cardio. I have one more bottle of train left and I have no use for it. I know it is good to go because I initially exploded but like I said I just got two sick for too long. It's seriously affected other areas of my life and I even had to call out from work.

We are on week seven. . I have four more weeks with Tren and honestly I can't wait for the EQ to kick in and this tren experience is not really been all that positive. I think by taking too much I set myself back a lot more than I anticipated. the good thing is that I am not as bloated as I was initially but the bad thing is that I lost some size and I lost some strength. I know it is rare people say that with ttren but I just got so sick at a few points that it was useless. Today for example I ate a lot of food at one shot and I was driving and I felt like I was going to throw up. When I have eaten on EQ in a similar manner I have felt hungry with in a half hour of eating. Yet when I am dosing EQ I still shred because I do so much cardio. I have one more bottle of train left and I have no use for it. I know it is good to go because I initially exploded but like I said I just got two sick for too long. It's seriously affected other areas of my life and I even had to call out from work.
sounds like you got the tren flu.It goes away for alot of people after a week for 2.Some people cant handle it.People react differently to it.

But going in headfirst 600 mg on my second tren run, first time on enanthate, was a very terrible irresponsible decision

Go to anabolex.com, good info site for all steroids. Tons of info on Deca. Good luck!

Danny... I hope you start to feel better bro. Im constantly reading horror stories of tren. I think I'll go the Ace route next summer at a low dose.

I can't believe you got so bloated. I thought Tren did the opposite

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom