Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Great game, MISERABLE superbowl party

nefertiti said:
That's just not how I'm raised. In mutual territory, perhaps. But in someone else's home where I am a guest, no.
And Sara is a good girl. We all have flaws, hers, to me, are forgiveable.

good point, butleave the owner of the house off limits, everyone else..fair game

comedy owns everybody.

you can say the most vile shit in the world as long as it's funny, you get away with it.

but then again....

robots don't do comedy

nimbus said:
fuck i'll rock the double-pop once in a blue moon just to be a douche, and of course gotta bust out the aviators too lol. You should've hit that vape though lol; far and away the best way to blaze. but lol @ your superbowl

Yeah this guy was telling me it was the "cleanest" and "healthiest" way to smoke pot.

calveless wonder said:
good point, butleave the owner of the house off limits, everyone else..fair game

comedy owns everybody.

you can say the most vile shit in the world as long as it's funny, you get away with it.

but then again....

robots don't do comedy

If I am a guest in someone's home, courtesy is extended not just to the host, but the invitees out of respect to the host. Again...just how I was raised. Certain genuine issues can be brought up later, in private (which is why I'll talk to Sara next time I see her).

As far as comedy goes....neither robots nor women do that. ;)

Top Bottom