Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Great game, MISERABLE superbowl party

all the whey said:
lol

I would have asked that guy 50 questions about his 2 popped collars. lol

The one patriots fan there was wearing this salmon pink pants. They were frattastic. :rolleyes:

nefertiti said:
Oh I'll talk to Sara the next time I see her. But ditching her would have been rude. In that situation I am a friend and guest first, and my mother actually raised me with manners - in contrast to the way they were apparently raised.

Yeah but your pedigree SUCKS!!!!!!!!

OK, since no one wants to tell me, I'll guess what a fucking popped collar is. It's when you wear your collar up like we did in the 80's ( first made popular by Tadd Martin on All My Children), usually a Polo.
right/ wrong?

txbondsman said:
OK, since no one wants to tell me, I'll guess what a fucking popped collar is. It's when you wear your collar up like we did in the 80's ( first made popular by Tadd Martin on All My Children), usually a Polo.
right/ wrong?

lol

Nerf should have brought tx and myself to the party. That would have been fun!!!

nefertiti said:
hahaha, the horror!!!!!111one!

You're a Mutt!!!!!!!!!!

When I was with my ex, who is 12 yrs younger than me, I went to a few parties like this with him. All the girls were 22 yr old "uh mu gawd, did like you totally see those jeans she was wearing". All rich kids with fast tricked out cars and acne
I always felt like I was in a bad movie.

blueta2 said:
When I was with my ex, who is 12 yrs younger than me, I went to a few parties like this with him. All the girls were 22 yr old "uh mu gawd, did like you totally see those jeans she was wearing". All rich kids with fast tricked out cars and acne
I always felt like I was in a bad movie.

I felt like I stepped into the twilight zone...I kept thinking - you exist?! I grew up around rich kids, and none of them were this...I don't know what the hell to even call it. DC's special blend.

TX- yes, wearing a polo shirt with the collar up. Now picture it layered with another polo shirt, also up, khaki pants, and boat shoes with no socks. Plus, a faded hat with longish hair that flipped out from under the edge. I give you Creighton (yeah, that was his name).

Last edited:
all the whey said:
lol

Nerf should have brought tx and myself to the party. That would have been fun!!!

yeah, I'd of gone in a t-shirt,blue jeans and boots. I'd have probably worn my shirt that says: shuck me, suck me, eat me raw! Atachaflaya River cafe, it's always a big hit at parties. OR 1 tequila, 2 tequila, 3 tequila, floor.... lmao

Top Bottom