Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Going to Start Anavar....In Need of Advice

vincent0818

I about to start a cycle of Anavar and this is my first time. I have been working out for a number of years but since I started back in August of 08 I have made significant gains just using MRI products. I'm now looking for something with better results. I am 39 yoa and 6 Ft. tall. Currently weigh 215, BF is 20%. My max on bench is 275lbs which is the best I have ever done. I consume around 2000 calories a day, mostly in form of protein drinks, lean meats, some fruits and vegetables. I'm thinking about doing an 8 week cycle. I read some of the treads and was thinking of starting off on 25 mg for the first week or so and moving up to 40 mg for the rest of the cycle. My question is, is that a good enough dosage? Do I need to do more or less? Will I need a PCT cycle using Clomin or something similar? Any help would be appreciated.

At your age you'd benefit from throwing some test in there as well. Post up your diet lets see what your eating and also what are your goals?

2000 calories a day is not much. You have got to be running a calorie deficit diet.. I'm a noobie but i know i'm 5'9 178lbs and my calorie maintance is right at 3300. Just think you should take a look at that before getting started with the juice. BTW good luck and i hope to be running var in a few more months. I need to get my diet straight and get closer to 190 first. Happy Roiding!!!!

2000 calories a day is not much. You have got to be running a calorie deficit diet.

If you noticed his BF% was 20 percent makes sense to cut calories to me.

I agree with Enacer about using some testosterone along side your cycle unless you have a problem with poking yourself.

Im not looking to get huge, just more cut up and a little more muscle mass. I forgot to mention, when I started working out again in August, I was 240 lbs. and about 30 % BF. My current diet is a protein shake mixed with 2% milk in the morning and two banannas. Mid- morning a protein bar. I work out at lunch, after my work out, another protein shake mixed with 2% milk, a grilled chicken breast and small salad. In the evening, I usually work nights at a second job, so its usually 2 grilled chicken breast, although sometimes I cheat and add cheesy potatoe wedges or fried cheese sticks with it. In my defense I only do that once a week. I'm not opposed to sticking my self, but again, if I only add a few pounds of muscle with this cycle, I'll be pretty happy with that.

Unless your eating needto's protein bars they are probably garbage. You should be looking to lean meat sources turkey breast(not the cold cuts at deli) salmon,tuna....use the shakes as a supplement but you want food as your primary source. you need to get at least 1gram protein per LB. your diet needs work I dont see any good fats in there and you need more veggies/fiber. Improve your diet before thinking about starting a cycle...as i said before a low dose of test would be beneficial at your age along with the var.

at 2000k i'd suggest that it's going to be all about his diet.. and he's not getting near enough fats and not eating enough..

The issue is anavar will really mess your cholesterol up, and at your age, if you took test 500mg week you will not get huge unless you eat 4000-6000 cal per day..

So, to recap var will make you stronger, not really one of your goals

test will make you feel better, and will help you build more muscle, along with the added muscle will cause your body to "need" more energy, thus will have the most effect on changing your body composition..

I'm 48 by the way..

2000 calories a day is not much. You have got to be running a calorie deficit diet.. I'm a noobie but i know i'm 5'9 178lbs and my calorie maintance is right at 3300. Just think you should take a look at that before getting started with the juice. BTW good luck and i hope to be running var in a few more months. I need to get my diet straight and get closer to 190 first. Happy Roiding!!!!

thats what im at 5'9 190 cutting now and down to 185ish leaned out and hard as a fucken rock on that var/prop

What sources should I use for good fats and about how much should I increase my calorie intake when doing Var.

I thought your goal was to lose body fat??

Anyway

flax and fish oils I take 6g per day on top of what i consume from fish, usually takes about 6 weeks for me to drop 5%BF, BUT I AM NUTS WITH MY DIET when i do that type of cut.. think of it, that is 10 lbs of lost fat on a 200 lb male..

and yes on var..

taurine will help with the back pumps you will get..

Top Bottom