Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Fucking Yankees!!... I have a solution.

GearCowboy

When the Diamondbacks come back home, I am going to supply the whole team with a full cycle of Eq, Sust, and Dbol... and mass quantities of DNP for our Manager that dumb fuck. That game was such bullshit, just like last night.... Sorry I had to vent.

im still fuckin shaking.. i cant believe we did it again...scotty with that homer in the 9th to tie it and fonzie with the single to left scoring knobby. my god. this is un fucking believable....ive been a huge huge yankee fan since i was little and these past two games, u just cant put into words what has happened. in my opinion, more dramatical than the mets in '86 (mookie hitting between buckners legs; and more dramatical than kirk gibson's homerun for the dodgers in the w.s trotting around the bases with the bad hamstring). this is just nuts. im soo happy but sooo fuckin stunned. i now believe that it is destiny..thats the only thing i can think of. when something is supposed to happen, it cant be changed. u cant erase destiny...GO YANKEEEEEEEES

~~AARON

HAHAHA IM FROM NY

I AM A REAL MAN AND I ADMIT THAT ALTHOUGH IM FROM NY IAM NOT A YANKEE FAN BUT I ALWAYS ROOT FOR THE HOMETEAMS DURING THE POSTSEASON! Oh and for all ur NYorkers out there how about our team. Ya gotta love them and Arizona fans dont worry! Brenly will be with McCarver and Buck again next year..fuckin moron he is....LOLLLOLOL

New York Yankees.....True Champions ! The greatest team that anyone has ever seen ! Even Yankee haters must admit .

Re

Being a huge Braves fan I am not a Yankees fan. I'm sure you understand why. But with all that has happened up there they need something to cheer about. This is a bright spot in a terrible situation. The whole country has felt this impact from Sept. 11th but none more than N.Y.
Go Yankees!

Top Bottom