Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For all those new people asking about Clenbuterol or Fat Loss

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plenty of references Sir

dont have time to find them but there are on EVERY single point I have made

I have been here since 2001 I dont say it unless it can be backed up

I can't tell you the number of times I've heard people merely claim there are references supporting a position only to give excuses for why they can't be posted. In this case, it's "I don't have time to find them." Next you'll say "they're easy to find, so you can find them yourself." Then it will be "I would have given references, but you didn't ask nicely enough."

Saying you have references but that you don't have time to find them is as good as making a baseless claim that doesn't have references at all. You say that "the way Clen interacts with the CNS is also VERY taxing and harsh." What way is that? And why is it "taxing and harsh"? You also say that clen "leaches calcium and other minerals from the body." How does it do this? What evidence is there supporting these claims? I spent some time searching for these things on pubmed and I found nothing.

I can't tell you the number of times I've heard people merely claim there are references supporting a position only to give excuses for why they can't be posted. In this case, it's "I don't have time to find them." Next you'll say "they're easy to find, so you can find them yourself." Then it will be "I would have given references, but you didn't ask nicely enough."

Saying you have references but that you don't have time to find them is as good as making a baseless claim that doesn't have references at all. You say that "the way Clen interacts with the CNS is also VERY taxing and harsh." What way is that? And why is it "taxing and harsh"? You also say that clen "leaches calcium and other minerals from the body." How does it do this? What evidence is there supporting these claims? I spent some time searching for these things on pubmed and I found nothing.

bro, your barking up the wrong tree. your calling out a vet here that knows his shit and is one of the most respected people on this board.

I take it you haven't heard of Helios. It's injectable clen and yohimbine. Bodybuilders have been using it for years.

Yes I have, and asked him this on a previous thread he created. For safety sake I say no until I get the details. Who knows if he just has liquid Clen, and runs into the bathroom to inject himself.:)

ok when I school you will I get a present?

School me? lol. I never said that what you claimed was incorrect. I said that I found no evidence supporting what you said. Until you post some references, all you have is a questionable, baseless claim. The reason I asked for references in the first place was to learn. I'll give you a hearty thank you when you link to some papers that expand my knowledge about what you're saying.

I take it you haven't heard of Helios. It's injectable clen and yohimbine. Bodybuilders have been using it for years.

Helios is what I got and im trying to find out some info about it before I start taking it like how much a day? and for how long? nobody I know has ever injected clen but it says "for intermuscular use only" on the bottle. Does anyone know anything about this stuff?

You are all a bunch of nerd, you guys know this right? regardless, this is a good good thread. Highs, lows. tears, laughter. info and disinfo. Good stuff boys and girls. Nerd on, nerds!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom