Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LipoFlame™ + LipoStim3™ = Dramatic Drug like Fat Loss and Mood Elevation

I just put in an order for this stack. I can't wait to get it, I hear good things. Hopefully I see better results on it then I do with Clen. Clen gives me amazing results, it is just so bad for your heart so it would be awesome to have a safer alternative I can turn too.

it will be drug like and safe :)

let us know please:)

I definitely will let you know how it goes. I am going to start running it next week for a 4 week cycle. I'm doing the cycle the way you have it posted on this thread rather than what the bottle says.

I was also amazed at how fast the delivery was. It took 3 days to get to my mailbox. Great service.

About to run this combo starting tomorrow. I wake up at 7:15am and i train at 5:30pm. how would you take the doses?

how much do you weigh?!?!

ps the stack has temp sold out do to demand but will be in partially on Mon then again end of week

Last edited:
2 + 2 AM

1 + 1 Late AM

1 + 1 Early midday

that will do nicely:)

or:

1 Lipoflame + 2 LipoStim in the AM

2 Lipoflame + 1 LipoStim in the Midday

1 Lipoflame Late day.

man i had 2 and 2 in the morning ive been spaced out all day at work, felt like i was on a high :) this normal...

yea good space :) just hanging to get out of here and hit the gym and see how these puppies go....
ill keep you updated.

Top Bottom