Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For all those new people asking about Clenbuterol or Fat Loss

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have never tried the LIPOFLAME + LIPOstim3 Stack

so you dont understand how powerful they are.

Many or the ingredients are drug like in them and used in the medical field ( specifically for the aging)to keep them sharp.
These Nuerotropics just happen to be power fat loss agents as well.

Dont underestimate product made by US for US......

these are not Normal Supps at www.AGXsports.com

Any chance of a money back guarentee?

Definatley make sure you know what your tolerance is AND what the dosage is on the label(s).

I have been used to the.02mg's for the longest time, but recently bought some liquid clen, only to THINK it said .02...I found out later, the two droppers of .02mg's was actually two droppers of .20mgs !

40mg's at once..I though my head was going to explode!!!

It is great stuff, dont get me wrong, but I didnt take the time to read, so hence my fault and my headache for the three days !!!

clen KILLS people who dont know how to use it or arent healthy enough to use it, eddy is 100% correct. Anything that fucks with your heart should be used as a last resort and only when you know exactly what you are doing.

clen KILLS people who dont know how to use it or arent healthy enough to use it, eddy is 100% correct. Anything that fucks with your heart should be used as a last resort and only when you know exactly what you are doing.

So take stims instead, they're great for your heart.

Definatley make sure you know what your tolerance is AND what the dosage is on the label(s).

I have been used to the.02mg's for the longest time, but recently bought some liquid clen, only to THINK it said .02...I found out later, the two droppers of .02mg's was actually two droppers of .20mgs !

40mg's at once..I though my head was going to explode!!!

It is great stuff, dont get me wrong, but I didnt take the time to read, so hence my fault and my headache for the three days !!!

liquid clen is so hard to dose properly at 200/ml--even with a slin pin you cannot be sure the active ingred is suspended properly----:doc::kaioken:

It is good that it will never be clen--

And what about my advice makes little sense?--I would be glad to defend my position with hard scientific evidence and not bro-ology.

Most importantly, there is real evidence that some of clen's benefits (anti-catabolic) may be the reason for the enlargement and stiffening of skeletal muscle tissue via a significant influx of collagen fibers--not actual muscle cell enlargement.

Thus, the heart is not stronger, but actually degrades the actual muscle fibers and reduces cardiac output.

Now, is the degradation of cardiac output something that a person with a propensity to be over-fat something you think is a good thing?

For those of use that may use gear from time-to-time may have some enlargement of the left-ventricle which alone is not a terribly significant-- the addition of an agent that may very well stiffen the cardiac muscle and reduce output is not just not a very good idea.

Exactly, pump them full of stims and throw their cortisol levels out of wack. That's an excellant solution!

where in my post does it say take stims? i said "ANYTHING that fucks with your heart"

Thanks for giving your explanation earlier as to if you were for or against stims though. Considering this thread is about clen being the devil and stims being magical, your clarification in your rsponse was fantastic. :)

Re: For all those new people asking about Clenbuterol

Negative, anticatabolic effects were only shown in animals, not humans. This is a common misconception because people will read about the animal study and assume it translates to humans. Not so unfortunately.
Negative. Anticatabolic effects have been shown numerous times in humans, corroborating the animal data.

For example, this study in obese women found that after 8 weeks of EC administration, the EC group lost 9.9 lbs more body fat and 6.2 lbs less fat-free mass. "These findings provide evidence that promotion of fat loss and preservation of FFM during weight reduction may also be achieved pharmacologically in humans."

This more extensive study stated "We conclude that the ephedrine/caffeine combination is effective in improving and maintaining weight loss, further it has lean body mass saving properties."

This paper was pretty explicit, titled "Clenbuterol increases lean muscle mass but not endurance in patients with chronic heart failure." They found that "Clenbuterol was well tolerated and led to a significant increase in both lean mass and the lean/fat ratio."

This study, titled "Oral albuterol dosing during the latter stages of a resistance exercise program" found that "A higher lean body mass trend also occurred with albuterol from weeks 10-13."

Finally, this study give albuterol for 12 weeks to boys with muscular dystrophy. Outcome measurements included lean body mass and fat mass. They found that "Lean body mass was significantly higher for subjects following albuterol treatment compared to placebo treatment, while fat mass was significantly lower."

While there is more evidence in animals showing anabolic/anti-catabolic effects from beta-agonists, there is definitely evidence supporting the existence of the same effect in human skeletal muscle.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom