Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

For all those new people asking about Clenbuterol or Fat Loss

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am NOT surprised , such a terrible drug

We're still waiting for you to substantiate your claims that "the way Clen interacts with the CNS is also VERY taxing and harsh, and also leaches calcium and other minerals from the body." Do you have any references for those claims? Or just a competing product that you'll sell us instead?

We're still waiting for you to substantiate your claims that "the way Clen interacts with the CNS is also VERY taxing and harsh, and also leaches calcium and other minerals from the body." Do you have any references for those claims? Or just a competing product that you'll sell us instead?

OMEGA and eddy are good guys, however eddy basically said that he is done trying to put up data to support his claims. And is sticking to his opinion that clen is bad.
And OMEGA has not showed any studies or data either. Conciliator always comes through. Makes it kinda hard to trust everything mods say...

I am not putting any of those two down, Im actually about to buy the LipoStack at AGXsports. I guess im just saying its a good debate :)

This thread is titled "For all those NEW people asking about clen....".

Mastering the art of Google and posting studies doesn't really touch on the above. Its great food for thought and we human minds love to add ridiculous amounts of knowledge to our primitive minds. However, none goes to answering the simple question of "do these noobs need clen?". The answer to that question is probably no.

If they are serious about one day competing, then down the road perhaps that answer changes. But for those reading this now, all of those studies posted doesn't mean its fine to take clen. The thread just got sidetracked into a technical discussion.

agree -- it is a battle of rhetoric--and I as I said i am not an expert in this by any means--my purpose is starting this thread was to dispel the myth that clen is as safe as the day is long--specifically for the spring break crowd that will likely not follow any real protocol.

If bros want to hang their respective hats on a study of seven people, on deaths door, to justify their own use of clen, then there is no reasoning with them anyway.

As I said, I am done--there is too much other stuff I have to do-

lol

Clen sucks nuff said poo poo head

no Eddy there is plenty to back our side up, just have to go looking and then keep it in a file next time

as i said I just have to make time out of the day to do it in this case, but in the mean time faggetheads like concilitaor interpret as weekness and try to pounce on it and beat there chest for his Epersona

lalalal whatever

Even if there was no proof we have and I have been around long enough and seen enough deaths and health issues to fucking let my Clen hate flag fly free despite what asshat says, I dont need a paper to win, I have seen plenty hurt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom