Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

LipoFlame™ + LipoStim3™ = Dramatic Drug like Fat Loss and Mood Elevation

I'm on my second day of the Lipo-shred stack right now. I'm taking it the way you said to on your first post. I don't get the crazy uplift feeling you are talking about, but I tolerate stimulants very well. Possibly too well. I don't even get sides on very high doses of Clen. I can say, however, that I am definitely sweating a lot more on this stuff, and I don't sweat from any stimulant. I just did very easy housework for a minute and I am sweating. This stuff is awesome. I can definitely feel it working. I was also sweating way more than usual during my workout yesterday.

EDIT: Holy crap my shirt is soaked. What did you put in this stuff?

EDIT 2: Yeah, forget what I said before about not feeling anything. My head was just shot with some crazy energy, and I am sweating like a mad man. I am going to stock up on this stuff.

1st day yesterday at the gym , sweating more than usual and got an insane pump and was really focused! so far i give this 10/10 better than any pre work out ive had. Suprisingly there was no crash last night either.

I'm on my second day of the Lipo-shred stack right now. I'm taking it the way you said to on your first post. I don't get the crazy uplift feeling you are talking about, but I tolerate stimulants very well.

EDIT: Holy crap my shirt is soaked. What did you put in this stuff?

EDIT 2: Yeah, forget what I said before about not feeling anything. My head was just shot with some crazy energy, and I am sweating like a mad man. I am going to stock up on this stuff.

LOL!

It takes about 3 full uses to hit the stride for these products

You actually may build a cool 'sensitivity' to them where you may be able to use less and still get the same effect.

I dont know why yet, but on these and even the new line I made it takes about 1 hour and sometimes 1 and a half to fully kick in.

Omega, do i take any of these on a non work out day eg sundays?

If you want too :)

sometimes on off days I just have an espresso in the AM

and maybe a couple of flame midday

However if your trying to Cut, then run the stack every day with maybe slightly less on off days ( ie 2 doses instead of 3)

Top Bottom