Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Flood of complaints as BBC postpones Israel investigation

• Thread starter Thread starter dballer
  • Start date Start date
Field Marshal Erwin Rommel in WWII

The 7th Panzer Division
10th Panzer Divison

2Thick said:

That was the "Desert Fox" Erwin Rommel.

no way. he died by his own hand which is true, but that was because hitler implicated him with the assaination on his life. Rommel was given 2 choices, suicide, or to be executed as a traitor. He chose suicide and was given full military honors at his funeral.

SteelWorker said:
Boy - I had no idea their were so many Sheep banging, hill billy , Nazi's on this site..Did i mention totally clueless and ignorant!..You should all get the HIV from your wifes and die a slow death!

fuck you loser. Why would you call any of us a nazi.. because we are talking about WW2???

Let me preface this by saying I am Jewish. Well actually half Jewish. It is sad to me that people attribute the Jews' success in this country to greed or being cheap. That is not accurate. The reason for a disproportinate amount of wealthy Jew is our value of education and success. My culture places a great emphasis on education and success. And what do education and success lead to in America ..... wealth.

It is the same reason the Asians have been so successful in our country. Culture is also the greatest reasons blacks in this country generally have a lower socio-economic level. Black culture does not value school or place a premium on economic advancement. I don't believe genetic differences are the reason for each groups success in our country but instead culture and the conditioning childeren recieve are responsible.

My Jewish grandparents are some of the most giving, least greedy people I have ever met. They are not rich but helped me through college. My non-Jewish grandparents were cheap.

As for Israel and the Middle East there are no easy solutions. I sympathsise with the Palestinians. After dating an Arabic girl I have a much better understanding of the other side of the conflict. I feel for the fact that they were displaced from their land and live out a meager existence. I do, however, find it reprehensible to breed suicide bombers to kill women and children. If they suicide bombed military targets I, and I belive the rest of the world, would be more prepared to take their side. But I do believe Israel has shown great moderation in their actions.

How do you think the Palestinians would behave if they were in the Jews position. They would kill all the Jews. The Arab goal in the middle east is to "drive the Jews into the sea". The Jewish goal is just to have our own state and have no one fuck with us. Now I do believe the Palestinians should have their own land but how many of their Arab brothers have offered to help out? None that I know of.

If you think Israels tactics are heavy handed how would you feel if American Indians decided they wanted their land back and began bombing women and children. Killing your wives and children. How the fuck would you react. I know that if some sick fuckers were continuosly blowing themselves up in our country killing civilians, every man on this board would want that group fucking dealt with. Israel has shown great patience compared to what I would do to someone blowing up my loved ones.

And yes, Israel is one of our best allys. Israel and UK are our only real homies, that would be us no matter what. They are the only country in that whole side of the world that shares our western ideas.

bmit said:
Let me preface this by saying I am Jewish. Well actually half Jewish. It is sad to me that people attribute the Jews' success in this country to greed or being cheap. That is not accurate. The reason for a disproportinate amount of wealthy Jew is our value of education and success. My culture places a great emphasis on education and success. And what do education and success lead to in America ..... wealth.

It is the same reason the Asians have been so successful in our country. Culture is also the greatest reasons blacks in this country generally have a lower socio-economic level. Black culture does not value school or place a premium on economic advancement. I don't believe genetic differences are the reason for each groups success in our country but instead culture and the conditioning childeren recieve are responsible.

My Jewish grandparents are some of the most giving, least greedy people I have ever met. They are not rich but helped me through college. My non-Jewish grandparents were cheap.

As for Israel and the Middle East there are no easy solutions. I sympathsise with the Palestinians. After dating an Arabic girl I have a much better understanding of the other side of the conflict. I feel for the fact that they were displaced from their land and live out a meager existence. I do, however, find it reprehensible to breed suicide bombers to kill women and children. If they suicide bombed military targets I, and I belive the rest of the world, would be more prepared to take their side. But I do believe Israel has shown great moderation in their actions.

How do you think the Palestinians would behave if they were in the Jews position. They would kill all the Jews. The Arab goal in the middle east is to "drive the Jews into the sea". The Jewish goal is just to have our own state and have no one fuck with us. Now I do believe the Palestinians should have their own land but how many of their Arab brothers have offered to help out? None that I know of.

If you think Israels tactics are heavy handed how would you feel if American Indians decided they wanted their land back and began bombing women and children. Killing your wives and children. How the fuck would you react. I know that if some sick fuckers were continuosly blowing themselves up in our country killing civilians, every man on this board would want that group fucking dealt with. Israel has shown great patience compared to what I would do to someone blowing up my loved ones.

And yes, Israel is one of our best allys. Israel and UK are our only real homies, that would be us no matter what. They are the only country in that whole side of the world that shares our western ideas.

I accept the cultural argument about emphasis on education but I don't accept the zionist movement to control the media and economy.

Ffactor could you please elaborate on how Zionists try to control the media and the economy? True, the Jews have a lot of power for being such a minority of the population. But that is how favor is garnered, through money. Jews are willing to give money to Jewish causes. We are a tight people.
There is no Jewish plot control things. How could we possibly control the economy, you may want to accuse Bill Gates more appropriately. As far as the media, it is all American biased and Israal is a close American ally. It's transgressions will not be as villified by the media as say those of Russia.

bmit said:
Ffactor could you please elaborate on how Zionists try to control the media and the economy? True, the Jews have a lot of power for being such a minority of the population. But that is how favor is garnered, through money. Jews are willing to give money to Jewish causes. We are a tight people.
There is no Jewish plot control things. How could we possibly control the economy, you may want to accuse Bill Gates more appropriately. As far as the media, it is all American biased and Israal is a close American ally. It's transgressions will not be as villified by the media as say those of Russia.

I could be wrong, but to the best of my knowledge the only U.S newspaper not owned by a jew is the Chicago Tribune. This is not a big secret either. If you would like I can pull lists that state the owners of television stations across America too.

Top Bottom